Mental Support Community

Sorry I disappeared

Waiting

Hi everyone. Sorry I disappeared. My depression worsened and I haven't been up to it.

I heard through my son that my partner is quite worried about my criminal trial and I can talk to her. I can't try to help her. It is so frustrating. I know it will get worse as we get closer and she needs emotional stability to deal with exams.

First divorce court date came and went with no change. Still no movement, my ex didn't have a lawyer and she went on an emotional rant. The judge gave here another month to fill in forms that were due about six months ago.

In my criminal trial I still don't have full disclosure. The relationship expert's report is still not in.

Human rights responses are coming in and while there is really nothing I didn't expect it still has a powerful effect on me.

I need to get some more money rolling as well and I have no motivation to sell more retirement funds.

Waiting

You will Make It. And just as you have been here for so many others; Others are here for you as you go through this Process.

Just you writing is reassuring. To anyone out there reading "Waiting" Post here; Please dont Hesitate to just say HELLO. It always means the World to any of us.

So I will simply say "Hello Again My Friend". You are a Person that does'nt hesitate to Help Others here on This Site despite your own issues.

Heya Waiting, I hope you are ok today. I have friends struggling to find work too, and they don't have all the other things you have on top of it, and it is plenty difficult :D:( My one friend does 2 awful things a day toward the search then tries to take a break from it so he won't be consumed with anxiety. I hope you can find something restorative today...

Thanks Finding my Way,

Thanks for your kind words.

Everyday I search for work and apply for the jobs I find. I also log this activity as I need it to prove I was trying for my human rights case over being fired. It is not too onerous, but I am not sure what I log is enough and that makes me anxious.

A big thing for me, that ties everything together is all this is due to prejudice and injustice. The forced separation of me and my girlfriend, her separation from her family (me and my kids), my charges, being fired, my union jumping to the same conclusions as my employer, my inability to get a job in the industry I worked in for 20 years, raising two kids with no job and no child support, my ex sitting on the matrimonial home, selling all my retirement funds to pay bills, lawyers ... sometimes I just want to scream, but most the time it just pulls me down.

It has been almost 1.5 years.

I am tired.

Archived