Mental Support Community

Riding the Anger

WanderingAlone

I have come to the conclusion that I'm fed up with other people and that socializing is nothing more than a complete waste of my time. I don't know if it's the mania right now blowing my anger up, but I really really HATE the world. It's like with each passing day I see more and more people who seem to get off of treating each other like garbage.

I know I know, there are such things as decent human beings. But it's like I can't pull my focus off of those dirtbags of life, almost like a repetitive loop. And when I think about it, it enforces my mindset of being better off alone. Also I don't know if I'm making too many assumptions, taking what I perceive out of context, or am justified in my rage.

I don't know why I'm even ranting right now, since I know what will happen. It's going to be the same accursed pattern as usual: get pissed off, calm down for a while, then get pissed off again.

I'm just sick of it. Not to mention it's scaring me right now: my arms are shaking and my head feels like its about to burst.

getting along and relating to others is one of the most difficult things we do as human beings:o. Wandering, is there something you can do to take care of yourself right now? Getting to a place of calm can be an accomplishment when everything is upsetting. It's important to learn what works for you. Later you can work on the puzzle of how you want to treat others how you want to be treated, how to seek out healthy relationships. Working with a therapist can really help. Meanwhile, I hope you are able to exercise, take deep breaths, listen to music, ---- what works for you for getting grounded and centered?

Archived