Mental Support Community

Interesting documentary

flander

This BBC documentary may help some understand an SPS guy's point of view and some of the things that contribute to it. It contains some surgery scenes, so if you don't like the sight of blood, you may want to skip over those few minutes.

http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/my-penis-and-everyone-elses/

This is apparently a sequel, here is the original http://vimeo.com/4619491

The guy who made them certainly has guts.

I saw the first one and it was a really good documentary, I think he is very brave in speaking about this subject. I am sorry to see that some of our beliefs about penis size are made valid by a few comments made by the women he interviews during this movie :o I also agree with his statement about not believing some of his female friends when they tell him that penis size is not important to them.

Guest SomethingOrOther

The nurse said it's small (did she add "he thinks"?), she didn't say it's a bad size as far as I remember. Small is merely a descriptive term and bad is a judgment taking her preferences into consideration. For all that we know from the documentary, she could be a lesbian and have no sexual interest in penises at all.

What about learning acceptance of ones body, do you think that could work for you?

I saw that documentary. He didn't bring up girth though. I hope that cunt that had the 7 incher had a failed surgery. What a piece of shit. I would kill to be his size. He was actually above average.

Either way, I don't care how I feel about my cock, I care how women feel about it. Unfortunately they don't like mine. Simple as that.

the operation he was getting only adds girth, most of the women with the modeling clay certainly appeared to be more interested in that too, so it was addressed, but not as directly as length. I agree with you on the last part, but it seemed from the films it gets into the "stuff I don't like about you but put up with because I love you (unless I'm mad at you)" list that couples have. I suppose that's a reason for not doing anything until she falls in love first. Well, at least until the amount of disappointment exceeds her level of commitment. Then she'll cheat and/or dump you.

Why bother? As was pointed out in one of those films, they're going to lie anyway (unless they're mad at you). You don't have to ask anyway when the excitement level from when she says "lets fool around" drops to the floor and the attitude becomes "oh well..hurry up and get it over with" when she finds out what you've got. It's like a kid tearing into a present on Christmas morning only to discover it's a pair of wool socks.

Guest SomethingOrOther

Yes, and the person who most vigorously pointed that out, came out of a club, keen to get on camera on whatever the topic might be and then called her friend a liar and in fact everyone who happens to have a differing opinion, because, apparently, she alone is in possession of the ultimate truth. She's my special friend, because those are the kind of people that occassionally make me despise mankind. If she doesn't value and respect anyone elses opinions, what on earth would make me value hers?

Still, you listen to her, because her friend isn't as aggressive and loud and you were convinced it's all a lie anyway for a very long time.

Why bother? Well, because if you just care about the way women feel about your penis, you should be interested to find out how women feel about your penis, or not?

Otherwise, you don't care how women feel about your penis, because you think you already know the answer and gaining more data on that specific question would make YOU feel worse about YOURSELF, because of YOUR penis size. Which would be impossible, if you didn't care how you feel about your penis.

Guest SomethingOrOther

How you feel about it might be irrelevant to countless women.

It can't be irrelevant to you, though. There wouldn't be a problem, if it didn't feel really bad. I think it's important to acknowledge that it feels bad, because that's the place with the potential to change. I know some assume there wouldn't be a problem if you just had a different penis, but if a little fairy came and offered you to give you exactly the penis you want, under the condition that nothing changes about the way you feel, I assume you'd still say: what's the point of having it, then?

I don't think how you feel about it is irrelevant. I think how you feel about it might be too painful to think about.

I can be wrong, though, and I don't mean to get on your nerves.

What I mean by saying how I feel is irrelevant is that even if I felt good about it, it would still not allow me to have sex I don't pay for or any kind of relationship. What I really wanted was to be able to date and have relationships like a normal person. If I was given a thicker size, I would not have the problems I have.

Guest SomethingOrOther

I assume what you think would stop you having sex if you felt better about it, is women not wanting to have sex with you.

But isn't it true that now they don't stop you, because you've already stopped yourself?

Maybe you're right and you wouldn't get to the second step anyway, but very certainly you won't get to the second step without making the first.

Guest SomethingOrOther

Ok, but here is a magic trick:

If you feel bad about yourself you'll feel embarrassed, ashamed and inadequate.

If you feel good about yourself you'll feel disappointed about those people who humiliate you, which makes them inadequate.

Tadaa, I've made that up from nothing. :cool:

Guys, the documentary didn't do too well on my iPad but I was pondering if anybody had thought up a penis enlarging condom. Here are a couple of ideas to investigate. One for a patent that directly deals with the issue of girth and the other, an experiment about stacking condoms on a dildo to see what effect it would have on size. Here are the links:

http://www.freepatentsonline.com/y2006/0270898.html

http://www.myscienceproject.org/condoms.html

Archived