Mental Support Community

just a little remark "about this community"...

This is not a new thought at all, but it somehow occured me only now that I could share it here:

The relationships in this community helped me a lot to learn to understand and believe that my therapist is concerned and cares about me. Because when I personally feel how I care about people here, how I like them, and how I'm concerned, then... I often think about it when I start to doubt "how could my therapist like me and care". It helped me a lot. Now I hadn't these doubts for quite a long time. And it's all not only thanks to him and his behavior, but also thanks to you here, my friends :o. Thank you... :o

L.

P.S.: Oh, yes; I do feel that you care about me, too :) and it's equally important :)...

I have to agree with Lala, the people here are very wonderful. They have helped me a lot to understand my therapist in a more enlightening way. This is usually the first place I come when I am feeling insecure or are having problems wondering if I should discuss something with my therapist. Thanks to all of you!:)

Archived