Mental Support Community

Another little remark

I just wanted to thank everyone for being here even though we dont talk especially Luna. I felt like you were monitoring me in someway and you posted things that you wanted me to see like in GC "Our Signature Strengths". Maybe not just for me but that you wanted me to see it and that you might have been thinking about me and that made me feel good. I've been more outward with people the last couple days. I could go days even weeks without barely speaking to anyone and I know it's from writing on here...................................THANK YOU.....................................

On a side note, It's my birthday today and I cant wait for it to be OVER.

Happy birthday to you! :)

You want it to be over soon as there isn't anybody to celebrate with or for some other reasons? :) (Sorry that I ask such a question :)... I understand if you don't want to write about this as b-days are "triggers" for many depressed people... :-( ...)

And I can relate to what you wrote: Luna is one of the people here who help me and many others the most :-).

It's nice to have here several "thanksgiving threads"! :(

L.

Lala, stop embarrassing me! :eek: :):(

CantGiveItAway: I hope that you didn't think I was monitoring you in the sense of watching what you do, like in a sinister way? I was concerned about you yes. :) I know that you are a real, live person sitting in front of a computer just the same as me and that many of our feelings that we express here on the forum, don't differ. I am sometimes in awe of the realness of how we can reach across here, how with a few words we can touch each other and be authentic. I really hope that is how you experienced it and not that I was being dubious? (so what is your signature strength? ;-) )

Dare I say ... Happy Birthday?

Archived