Mental Support Community

Things to See & Places To Live

58corvette

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ya even though im Athletic; Im still 52 & not much into Cold Weather Sports such as Skiing or Ice Skating. Teaching an ol Warm Weather Dog New Tricks.

Also thanx for your Concern & Post. To you And all others who may have read or reading my other Post in General Forum; I am still recieving my Mail; So That's Good. : )

Sincerely; Jim

Right now just a place with children & animals. Unconditional Love from both. Always makes the World a better place when you are not judged or missunderstood for being yourself.

Thank God for the Lounge a Place to simply Get Away. As a Man myself being in my 50's I will continue to be me & believe in Possibilities!!!

Sincerely; Jim

Of course you must be you, I often tell people that what you see is what you get, I am not into protending just to win over someone new. If you don't be you, how do others get to know you....does that makes sense...I think all this posting and feelings have shortcircuted my neuro transmitters

Shannon

Read a few post; best I dont reply as it triggered a bit of a bad memory in me also. So I will Escape here. Think Good Thoughts & just relax the best I can & enjoy some Football. But that also brings back some bad thoughts & Memories of a Day that Changed My Life Forever.

Darn; Cant seem to get away from some things right now. Oh well as I said in another post; I will keep the John Lennon Song "Imagine" in my Mind as well.

It just says it ALL for me & what is Truly in my Heart & Mind.

Need to continue to be Good to Myself. Note To Self;

"RIDE JIM RIDE"

You know what I use to like to Jim but haven't down in such a long time....I have a telescope that I would take out and look at the beautiful night sky. The cold November nights were the best time to see the stars and planets.

Things to start doing again:

1. Star gaze

2. start playing my banjo again

3. learn something new.

Heres to the good fast Rides to anywhere.

Shanon the Irish one

Archived