Mental Support Community

Things to See & Places To Live

58corvette

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ya gotta Love Malign's reply. LOL : )

My List? : ( Business first Pleasure Second in this Case. Just replied to Linda in another Thread in regards to that.

Job Applications. Work. Money; & My Son. in a Nutshell.

You dont know how bad I would Love to be riding with ya RIGHT NOW!!!

Keep "Riding Shan(N)on Ride" Thanx for asking & the Invite.

Again it is such a relief for me knowing your doing Good.

You Have a Great Day!!!

Sincerely; Jim

Very funny Malign..when typing I seem to have an issue with "n" in my name, either I don't put in enough or I add to many.

Jim, sounds like you have quite a list of things to do today, I hope it all goes ok for you and that your son is ok.

It was a beautiful ride, my moms caregiver could tell I needed the extra time, so I saddled up when I got to the stables and headed up the trails, the weather was sunny and warm, saw about 3 deer cross in front of me. My horse and I went as far as we could till we got to a section of the path that looked like it was washed out...desided now was not the time to see if my horse could do the dog paddle. Im sure he could, but I didn't wanna. So we turned back and took our time. You would of loved it...I didn't take any of the problems with me, it was just me and my horse...oh and the wildlife.

Take Care,

Sha n n o n.....see if you can find any missing "n"s

Dear Shannon;

As I read your post I was able to invision it all & so wish I was riding alongside you. Of course I may of took that chance & we may of all done some Dog Paddling.

And yes I would of Loved it All.

Take care & "Ride SHANNON Ride". My Irish Eyes Are Shining!!!

I was just thinking about the movie; Dances With Wolves. Freedom; what a feeling!!!

Sincerely; Jim

I think the Great Barrier Reef if located off the Australian Coast; so she may of Dived to see that? I know I would Love to see that myself. I have gotten to know a few people from Both Australia & New Zealand in real life & on other sites. They have all been very Cool, Nice, Open People.

Things To Do List Shannon. See The World.

Thanx for Reply;

Sincerely; Jim

The closest I got to fight forrests fires was just some small brush fires,,I belong to a structure firefighting dept. I sure hope some day I can return, seems all that training has went to waist.

hmmm, horses, ireland firefighting...we seem to have similular life style going on here. I share a lot of the same things with Linda too.

Shannon..who is still wide awake...

Im sure if you want; you can return to firefighting when you are able & the time is right.

Why not?

As far as Horses; im sure you would make me look like a fish out of water. Been way to long since I have fought on fires or ridden a horse. Linda is quite amazing that's for sure.

Ireland; The Emerald Isle. That is still a dream : )

Jim..who thinks to much & does'nt DO enough.............

Good morning all,

Linda it sounds like we were co existing again with the sleep thing going on, I did finally get some in and had some really wierd dreams too.

Jim, riding a horse is like riding a bike...sorta..course I hadn't ridden a bike in years then I got one, and the dang thing bucked me off. Anyway its never to late to learn or relearn.

So did we decide on New Zealand or Australia..or mabe both...we can just go ahead a take a tour around the world, but we will have to decide what kind of transport we want to use...Hot Air Balloon?

Well I hope everyone has a good day, Im getting ready to go take care of my horses, no errands needed again..Yay.

Shannoon

Good Morning back at ya;

OK; so if I get bucked off (& it's happened before), both on Horses & Bikes; Ill just Dust myself off & get back on. A lot like LIFE itself.

Hot Air Balloon sounds good. How bout a Cruise Ship through the Oceans & Horses by Land for Transport. To anywhere we want to go?

Another Question though; First. Was that another typo with your Name?

Jim :)

OMG...I just can't seem to get my own name right..it's a wonder that I can dress myself in the morning! LOL.

Anyway, I like your Idea of travel sounds fun and interesting, gonna have to makes I have a shirt with my name on it so I won't forget who I am.

signed: S H A N N O N, figures I get the n's under control then loose it on the o's.:)

Archived