Mental Support Community

Things to See & Places To Live

58corvette

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd like to visit Australia, New Zealand, and Scotland. My son wants to visit Saskatchewan this summer.

My ex and I did a 12 day self drive vacation where we started out in Shannon and then drove north through Galway and basically did a clockwise loop visiting the Republic of Ireland heritage sites. I'd have to look at map to see all the other places. We stayed at farmhouse B&Bs and one of them used to be a part of an old castle. The people were usually pretty friendly. Sometimes there would be other couples staying at the B&B, but most of the time it was just us. It wasn't too difficult getting used to driving on the left and roundabouts were kinda fun. Gasoline was 2-3 times the price of what it was in the US, though. It was probably the first time I saw a car pulling a horse trailer or a bank-mobile.

A travel agent in the US set up a package that contained the flight, car rental, and B&B vouchers. It cost a little under $3000 I think, mostly due to airfare.

Tahiti; I just thought about that. Always wanted to go there.

After reading other post & some of the stuff; back to my get away place; Here.

Just kick back; with a Corona & Fishing Pole & enjoy the Natives, Nature & Celebrate Life!!!

No Worries!!! :cool:

Oh ya; I always enjoyed Jimmy Buffett; "Margariaville" & "Cheeseburger In Paradise". Heaven On Earth................ And The Story Continues

Flander; kind of the way I picture an Ireland Day I guess.

I posted a Dream House for me off the Coast on another Site im on. Who knows if I win the Lotto or things change I still may get there. Always Hope & Dreams.

Thats why I like this Lounge & Post; just a place to Get-A-Way.

"Ride Jim Ride" :cool:

Although the Game was a Bit Sloppy on both Sides; It ended up being A Good Interesting Game.

Aaron Rogers played a Very Good game. Happy for Him & All the Packer Fan's & Faithful. They are bringing the "Lombardi Trophy" back Home on the 45 anniversary of the First Super Bowl with the Coach Himself; Vince Lombardi.

I like both teams. I have met People in my Life from both Pittsburgh Area & Wisconsin. Made Friends with a few of them also.

Happy For Ya Linda.......:rolleyes:

Sincerely; Jim

I just finished posting "Quick Pick" Job Application's for like 10 different Companies at one Single Click of the Button with one of the Job Sites im on. Pretty Cool Stuff. Could'nt believe it. Sure enough in my email there is the list of all the companies & that they recieved my Application & Resume.

Technology continues to trip me out a bit. A bit impersonal & makes you realise just how fast, easy, & the amount of People that apply.

The Humor in it for me as it relates to this thread; is the thought of Sending Out Applications & Request to Any Where in this evergrowing, fastpast, small & confussing World.

So lets see. I request that Dream Job in that Dream Part of the World for me; And Poof there I am. Would'nt that be cool if it was all that easy.

Well here it is; My Getaway Place on this Site. Baseball Season is right around the Corner.

I changed My Current Avatar for this Posting. It is an Areial View of the Official Site where the Movie, "Field Of Dreams" took place.

That being said; Linda & All Others I am ready for a Friendly Pick-Up Game of Softball. A Place to Get Away & Enjoy One Another.

:)

Archived