Mental Support Community

Correcting Mistakes

58corvette

My Son. I think years of Abuse is catching up to his Body Physically. Sad cause he is So Young. Funny we were just having a real good discussion on things & he brought up part of the reason he Numbs himself to Society & it's Realities. Although I dont Suffer from his Addiction I certainly understand where he is coming from. Especially since I deal with my own Mental B.S.

I do Online Searches Daily & get Online Post for opening's & submition's. I have a Very Good Resume Both on Paper & in my Computer Files. So I use it for both Situations.

Linda; You are completly Justified in feeling the way you do in regards to your entire situation. I am just Continually Amased by how you handle it all. With everything that is on your plate.

And it All makes perfect sence to me. Believe me; a certain situation & ongoing comments in regards to my Charactor had me debating if I should continue here? But I cannot or will not let certain opinions bring down who I am.

That is part of the reason im here to begin with. And letting others bring me down or quit. I actually kind of view it like a Hospital & if any reason takes you out of this site it just may be a good thing for any individual actually getting better.

Sometimes it may not & eventually any individual may return to this site as a result. It's no different than real life in regards to that. For me the next few weeks, month or so will determine many things. I just want to peacefully be able to carry on with my Life in the Best way I know how.

If I gain Knowledge, Friends, Understanding of both myself & others; than I have learned more about how to deal with Life & Survival on a daily basis.

Im sorry Linda I just have been talking to my Son right now about our situation & just what he means to me. He is Everything & I am so scared for him with his Physical Situation. Started to Cry in front of him. I Love him So Much. He has So Much Goodness & Kindness to offer People & this Crazy World.

And For Those of You that Think im looking for Sympathy or Attention or full of myself I Am Not.

Ok enough of that for now. I need to Focus on what I need to do.

GET A JOB!!!

The Best TO EVERYONE!!!

ME

Hi Jim, I hope all is well with you. Just thinking about you and I hope everything is ok with your son.

I think I am going to end my thread "Quest for My Normal". I don't think anyone is comfortable posting there anymore, I just end up talking to myself, I do that enough already. Its sad, cause I had found so much support and what I had thought friends, such is life. I really wanted to keep it going.

Yours truly, Shannon

Hi Shannon;

Im doing ok right now; thanx for asking. Son is better.

I to talk way to much to myself.

You still have Plenty of Support & Friends. You can always maintain that Thread & Start another

Do what is right for you & continues to give you comfort, Support & Friendship. Remember; it is your Quest & whatever goes along with that im sure you will find your not alone.

The Best To You Always;

Sincerely; Jim

Archived