Mental Support Community

Weekend get-together

Luna-

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi everybody. Great thread. Could have used it last night but didn't notice it until today. It's Sunday night around 9:45 pm here in Southern Ontario. (figure my location is hidden here from the public 9 pages deep into this thread and I pretty much only see familiar faces here.). My kids are finally in bed. I have joint custody so I either see them 2 days or 5 days, alternating weeks. This is day 5 so i'm tired and just about lost it on them tonight but managed to hold it together. I told them that since they were such expert stallers tonight, they better get up at 7 am tomorrow, or Mommy is really going to lose it tomorrow. Advanced warning seems to put them in a more cooperative mood.

Feeling kind of yucky tonight. I've been on about a 90% gluten free diet for a few months as i heard a majority of people have at least some gluten intolerance so thought i'd try it. Ate some pasta Friday night without thinking, then two egg mcmuffins on Saturday as I had to eat on the run. Really suffering today. Seeing a naturopath for the first time on Wednesday. Hopefully he'll be able to tell me if I have some kind of gluten allergy. Actually, I booked this appt about 6 months ago as part of my pain reduction plan. I've heard naturopaths are one of the most effective health care practitioners for reducing chronic pain. This guy is supposed to be really good.

Good night/good morning/G'day everyone, whatever the case may be.

Even though it is Monday, I wanted to just put in my two sense worth,

That was an amazing game last night for all who watched it. Apparently I missed the HUGE party finished off with Green and Gold fireworks after our team won. I still think it is not so far fetched to think that the Steelers could have easily won as the Packers made some really stupid mistakes, but still WE WON!!!! Now for a week of parting and celebrating starting at 1:45 today when the team comes home and the parade from the airport to the field takes place, than a party tomorrow at Lameau Field. Good grief, I have never lived in a town that won before, didn't realize how much excitement there is.

Hope everyone has an amazing weekend and was able to relax if only slightly. Hope all have a good week!!

I'm home from New York!! YAY!! I hope to do a whole lot of nothing this weekend. I'm exhausted!!

I'm going to pick up the puppy from the kennel and see how much he grew in a week then we'll go out and play with my horse.

I still have to do my church musician/ choir director job tomorrow. But....I decided preparation is overrated and I'm just going to show up and punt :(

Archived