Mental Support Community

not doing that great

julietteK

Hey Random. No, of course you didn't say anything to offend. It is just that my computer crashed a couple of weeks ago and I had been unable to find the forum for a while as I had it bookmarked before. :-) but I am back now. Also the new semester has begun at uni and I am mostly at the library studying or at class. Things are fine. I am happy again. Sure, sometimes I get reminded of everything but most of the time I have made a promise not to allow the bad person to win. I know that there are still a lot of things I don't know about this bizarre story but I have got patience and I believe everything will come into the light eventually. My former lover also called me out of the blue and we had a lovely conversation for the first time in months. So, it is getting back on track. I hope you are doing fine yourself. You have been a fantastic friend and you have helped me through some very difficult times. I'll log back in later to check the thread you are talking about. Let me know your news!!!!!

Big hug!!!!!!!!!!

PS your communication skills are not by a long shot bad :-)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey thank you you posted just the right message at the perfect time for me.

I actually did think I scared you off. Thought I scared another friend on here away too. Turns out neither case I did :(

I had a lot of great things happen made much progess in self esteem.

But based off of what my local friends said to some recent things I did on a date I had, I was about to start doubting myself again, my actions, my future actions.

You made me realize again this important lesson.. you don't have to be perfect to let people with the kind hearts know your motives and heart are pure.. to know who you are.

Just to have fun and forget the pressures the world tries to put on you.

Thank you for reminding me of this lesson I just learned and came so close to forgetting!!

Yeah, doubt sometimes creeps in on the best of us, doesn't it? I am guilty of such insecurities myself from time to time :-). As I said you have been a very good friend through this whole mess and I appreciate you. I hope you have a wonderful weekend. There is just something about spring that always makes me feel good. I'll catch you tomorrow!

Hugs

Archived