Mental Support Community

9475820..dsie9039u whatever it is

getting there

Guest ASchwartz

Gettingthere,

I'm worried about those chest pains. Not everything is psychological and chest pains can be symptomatic of a heart problem. Have you seen your MD???

Allan

Seek medical attention. You can't let your physical or mental health decline. It's hard to function somedays, I know. I've been diagnosed with deppression since I was 17. I've tried every kind of prescribed antidepressant out there it seems. not until now, ten years later, have I found a medicine that has helped me balance my mood. I still have an occasional "im in a funk day" but it has helped me so much. Something else that has helped me is focus on something I enjoy. I think of all the positive things going on in my life, not the negative and thank god for what ive been blessed. I don't know if you're a religious person, but there is one person you can reach out to at any time, just one call away, and has a 24 hour open line...... His name is God. Sometimes I cry out in the name of God to place his comforting hand upon me, and within minutes I feel his presence and I'll calm. Have faith. Get those chest pains checked out. It could be something like anxiety or it could be lungs or heart. Don't put this stuff off. Have hope. Go even when you don't feel like going. If you ever need an ear, I'm here for you. Depression is not something curable, but if you try all the right things, you can make it tolerable.

Hi all, thanks for your concerns. My chest pain is better, seemed more like difficulty breathing, but its giving me a break. I managed to get to work today, so it was my objective for the day and now I have the weekend to rest and get the energy back. Sometimes I just seem to loose it all at once, for no reason, maybe its the chemical imbalance, though I think it is the least reaction to a life with no relationships at all, it's just me and myself, all for one, and my beloved cat that wakes me up every morning with his paw on my cheek!

hanging on.

Archived