Mental Support Community

I am a terrible person

Sorry I've been absent from this thread for a few days: I have just started a new job and am on a horribly steep learning curve so it takes all my attention. Just wanted you to know it's not because of anything you've done.

Remember you were only going to do this once in a while ...? It seems that even just once in a while seems to open the floodgates to more and all too soon you seem to be back where you started ... :( Can you identify what it is about being back on drugs that is unpleasant? In other words, what would help motivate you to stay away from drugs?

Thinking of you, starfish. :)

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PoLuna, thanks for the message, it was kind of you to take the time to write to me. I hope things are going well with your new job, I'm sure you will learn quick. Nurses are special people, I believe it's a calling to be a nurse, good luck with it Luna .

I'm struggling to keep my eyes open right now so I'll have to write more tomorrow after I've slept. I haven't slept in two nights. I went out last night and did more bad stuff but I'm done now. My cousin even offered to go get more for me, I said no, I feel strung out , I don't like the feeling.

Okay, really can't keep the eyes open,, will writemore tomorrow , I will try to be as honest as possible with you andmyself.

Good night finally! :(

Guest ASchwartz

Smallstar,

I'm worried about you and I am sure I am not the only one. I feel worried because of your drugs and alcohol. Are you getting any help with this?

Allan

I know this will probably sound like a stupid idea to most, but I think it may be the only way. I am thinking that after next week if I have to tell my parents I need rehab again, I will get drunk first. It's not a terrible idea, is it? I know it's not ideal, but it would get the job done.

{{{{starry}}}} You do what you have to do ...

It does look to me like drugs aren't something you can do "once in a while". Seems it's all or nothing. It's a "fly now, pay later" thing and sooner or later you do have to pay ...

Archived