Mental Support Community

Ready to give up!

Leo1954

I have had it if anything could go wrong it did today!

I drove first out to my psych. they didn't call me ahead of time to say she wasn't going to be there today. That started it why because I live 45 minutes away with gas the price it is I just looked at her Secretary said you know you open at 8:00 my time was 10:30 why didn't you call we were busy! What the hell! Then I had to drive to another city to see my mothers lawyer of course I had an appt. He had to go to Maine he will be back Wed. Then I had to drive to Williamsburg to sign papers for my mother to be released tommorow to come back down here in a new nursing home on the way back a accident in the Eastbound Tunnel stuck there for 2 hours. My neighbor that was watching my daughter called me on my cell saying that she was on the way to the ER. she had a Grand Mal seizure of course I am stuck on the interstate.

Please my mind is now on undeniabley crazy! I want to get some relief just once this week. So now have to go to the hospital to see my daughter see her neurologist her oncologist because they also called me. Like I could magically appear on a helicopter!

Damn what the HELL am i doing here on this crazy Universe.

This is to a point where I am going to just say take everything away from me and let me go! Please I am not doing very well at all! My daughter is going to be in ICU for 2 days I have to go to the nursing home tomorrow to sign admittance papers for my mom.

I hate to say this I live on the Elizabeth River it looks enticing to just walk out there and never look back! I can't handle it who can understand this? Because I sure don't!

Guest SomethingOrOther

Hello Leo,

I know you're having a very stressful time anyway, so all this happening on top of it is really too much. I hope you told them that you don't have time to waste on appointments that don't happen. :mad:

Did you have a chance to see your daughter and talk with the doctors yet? I hope she's doing okay now. Can you try to find some time to relax and push those responsibilities away from youfor a little while?

Take care,

S.

I HAVE TALKED TO MY DAUGHTER'S DR.S I SPENT THE NITE LAST NITE IN THE WAITING ROOM THEY HAVE KIND OF PUT HER BODY INTO A PARALIZING MODE. TO CALM HER BRAIN DOWN. HER BDY NEEDS TO STOP BEING RIGID SO SHE NOW KNOWS I AM HERE BECAUSE SHE STARTED COMING BACK ABOUT 7:OO A.M. THIS MORNING.

NOW I GET TO DO MY MOTHERS STUFF TERRIBLE WAY TO PUT IT; BUT I HAVE NO CHOICE BEEN HOME 3hrs. NO SLEEP WELL MAYBE 3Hrs. TAKE SHOWER AND START ALL OVER AGAIN.

I AM SUPPOSE TO SEE MY THERAPIST TOMORROW BUT SHE MIGHT NOT BECAUSE I DIDN'T CALL THE OTHER THERAPIST TO SET UP EDMR TO START. IF SHE SEES ME SHE SEES ME OTHER WISE I PERSONALLY AM GETTING TO THE POINT I REALLY DON'T CARE!