Mental Support Community

what now?

notmary

I am sorry to post again about the same old shit. terrible night last night as a new memory broke through and like all the memories it seemed real and like it was happening again to the little girl as I watched from above. The fucking monster raped the little girl anally with a hair brush and I don't want to feel that pain and that humiliation and shame. During this time he had her forced over his lap and he used her body to stiulate himself and made obscene noises. The blood and the pain is so scary and she wants her mommy and her mommy is nowhere to help her and wont help her anyway. Now I am back in my body and the little girl is shaking and crying and I want to hurt myself to let the pain out and I hurt.

You don't have to apologise for anything, Mary ... try not to expect yourself to just get over it? You're not dirty and nor was the little girl ... she was sweet like little girls are; some very horrible things were done to her and now you are living with the memories. :(

Thinking of you tonight.

I think there is a place of vulnerability in all of us. I get scared too, sometimes. All of us do. I can understand that you have confusing feelings, Mary. I think it's good that you are expressing yourself and hearing those feelings. I'm here with you.