Mental Support Community

what now?

notmary

Hello Mary. It sounds like you have been having a stressful time, no wonder you are feeling the way you are. I hope when school ends things will get a little easier for you, at least there will be one less thing to be anxious about, and you can relax a little, and give yourself the time you need. Take care dear Mary, M. ((((((hugs))))))

Well I made it to summer vacation. I hope that some rest and relaxation will help me find some peace and comfort within myself. I am struggling with the parts of me... there seems to be a war going on for my sanity. Thanks for listening and being there.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Mary

Im sorry your monsters voice was beating you down today :)

Memories can be very painful when they surface, im so sorry for your hurt :(

Is there anything you can do, to try distract yourself, when the voice becomes strong ?

Were here sitting with you, listening to you, and we care :o

Take care

it seems like everyone around me is angry at me my husband for buying something for the kids my daughter because i dared to question her and the monster in my head who is throwing the dirt and shame at me relentlessly and the anger scares me and i want to be safe i want my children to be safe and i want my husband to be safe and i am too stupid and weak to do it

I KEEP SCREWING UP

being with people just seems to be such an effort it is hard to be able to interact. i made it through the night and actually managed a couple of hours of good sleep until the nightmares returned. not sure what is wrong with me. i seem to be dong ok and then i turn into this pathetic wreck of a person. everything hurts again: my body my mind my soul

Mary, when you start to feel bad about yourself, it is a trigger for your trauma. I'm so sorry for this extra layer you deal with :( :( :)

Can I say that I am also thankful you can go for longer stretches now of being ok?:o

When you catch yourself saying harsh things inside to you, you know you will have trouble. We are here for you, Mary, whenever you need to talk this stuff out.

i wish that making a mistake was ok but instead i panic. i feel like i need to be be perfect and that i cant relax cause i dont want to overlook something. if i am perfect the monster wouldnt hurt me and i would have been good enough to be loved

Hi Mary

Oh, hun Im so sorry you feel like this. Sheeze I feel like that a lot of the time.

The thing is though, with monsters - what ever you did or do - it is NEVER going to be good enough for the monster. There expectations are limitless.

Im sorry you got so hurt. And Im sorry that the monster was not stopped before he harmed you :) :) :(

You are good enough to be loved. Your children love you, we love and care about you here. And Im sure that there are other people in your life that love you too. You dont need to be perfect and not make any mistakes to be loved. The people in your life that actually love you - love you for who you are. :o

{{{{hugs}}}}

please take care

Mary, he hurt you due to his issues. There was nothing you did to cause this.

I can be an extreme perfectionist at work. It's tough dealing with all of that pressure! I'm sorry you are feeling this way. :) Do you enjoy any activities that would help you to let go a little?

Take care.