Mental Support Community

I am scared

Leo1954

In my last post I was trying to express myself on just what I was thinking. I am so messed up & scared, although I might have said something that Allen replied I was not saying that I wasn't taking my meds. I was just saying with what I was having to do I was slipping. I am just trying to talk. I don't know now what to say or how to express myself in the way that I am doing or ignoring my daughter's welfare.

I am sitting here trying to talk about the feeding tube they are putting in my mom tomorrow the only reason I am having this done is because I don't want her to suffer with no fluid intake or nourishment she will go on her own I know but please don't belittle me because I am doing this. I know my mother is dying but I don't want anybody to assist her on that.

Shannon I am so glad you have responded to the last post I know you exactly know how I,m feeling because of your mom! Thank You & Godspeed!!!!!!!!!!!

Leo, I'm sure you are doing the best you can under these difficult circumstances. That's all any of us can do. It has to be especially hard on you when there is little support for you at home in this. :) We are with you and please keep expressing your feelings and concerns. Take gentle care today.

Hi Leo, Try not to be scared.

We understand it is a tough time and it is very hard. I don't think anyone is judging you here, we just want to be sure you are taking care of what you need to do. Most likely we have all been in places were we lost and want to simply help you.

Guest ASchwartz

Leo,

Of course you are having those feelings, of course you are scared and of course your head is spinning and you are confused. Who would not be under these circumstances. Just know that we are here for you.

Allan

Archived