Mental Support Community

noisy bastards

tash28

I wish people would stay out of my life. They are so nosey sometimes. I wish they would do one. Now where can I go to help.People say they are only trying to help but I dont believe that. Now sod off and leave me alone you nosiy bastards.Im better off on my own.

Tash,

Who's being nosey? If it's someone here, and you want it to stop, just let me or one of the other moderators know. Protecting people on the site is what we do here.

No no one on here.

Its my bloody work. They have asked me to sign something which gives them the right to get a record of my medical reports. They said they have noticed over the last few months that I have been either really high or really low and they want some advice. I signed it then the next day I asked my manager why she wanted it and she said its to support me. I was ok with this but now I keep getting these voices telling me not to trust them and not to go back to the doctors as its going to make things worst. I got a questionaire through the post the other day from the GP asking me to fill it out. I bet that has something to do with my employers. I started to fill it out and then the voiced told me not to as I can trust what they will dowith it. I think they should all sod off and leave me alone.

Guest ASchwartz

Hi Tash,

I have a notion that the "noisy bastards" are the voices you are having in your head. It also seems to me as though your thinking is a little "paranoid" right and you are not thinking clearly. Am I right?

Anyway, you really seem to be having a terrible time at this point.

Do you take medication and have a psychiatrist? I'm asking because it sounds like you need support and help.

Allan

I am fine. I had to complete a medical history questionnaire for my new job and they wanted to know everything; they can dismiss you if they find out you omitted anything. So I was forced to disclose the bipolar. :( I hope it just gets buried in some file somewhere.

congrats on your new job. I think employers should nott have the right to ask about our medical history. I dont think employers need to know if we have bi polar or not.

Hopefully nothing will come of it Luna and like you said hopefully will be filed somewhere and will be forgotten about.

Wish you the best in your new job and keep us posted x x

Today I had doctors and I had so much to say. I need to ask them about my meds, about my employer wanting a medical report, and to see a therapist. I am so useless as I went in to see the doctor and I just panicked and said everything was fine (feeling better). She asked about my job and I said yes thats fine(when in fact it not and thats why they are asking for a medical report, didnt even ask about the medical report ) she asked me about my home life and I said that ws all fine and she asked if they were supporting me and I said yes( my family dont even know about all this stuff that is happening now) so I am bloody unless and dont deserve any help if I cant even speak for myself. Im wasting everyone time . Im just a waste of space. Sorry this is just how Im feeling.

• 2 weeks later...

In Canada we are fanatic about our privacy. I have had mostly bad experiences disclosing my medical information to people. It is usually used against me. My disability provider is legally prevented from discussing my medical information with my employer or anybody else for that matter. So is my GP. I believe what you are talking about would be illegal for an employer to even ask here. My HR rep said he'd call somebody to get help for me if I didn't, but that's different from your case. He didn't ask me for any information beyond what I told him when he happened to ask "How are you?" on a particularly bad day for me.

Archived