Mental Support Community

Eating

soaring eagle

I'm sorry your struggling so much :) I wish their were more I could do to help the only thing I can think of is, if I were to propose the idea that if you eat two actual meals a day I will not throw up on the days you eat. Then we can help each other.

How does it sound?

Ooh!

Root Canal holy shit no pain relief while having yuk! I am the type when I am depressed or so worked up over something I also don't have an appetite, I have lost 8 lbs. in the last two weeks just because of that now I am eating some because I get nauseus some people eat to much when they are depressed I do the opposite probably that's why you can't you have so much on your mind DUH! you will pick eating up slowly I have since yesterday before that haven't eaten in 4 days not on purpose just upset.

Guest ASchwartz

Once again, I want to encourage anyone with an eating disorder or who wants to know what it's like in order to understand, please read this wonderful true life story written by a woman who struggled with this:

Life Without Ed

how one woman declared her independence from her eating disorder.

Jenni Schaeffer

Allan

I'm sorry your struggling so much :) I wish their were more I could do to help the only thing I can think of is, if I were to propose the idea that if you eat two actual meals a day I will not throw up on the days you eat. Then we can help each other.

How does it sound?

Well that old say *It's going to get worse before it gets better*. Eventually all this nightmare will end:cool:.

As for my eating it's slowly coming but not over night though.

Ooh!

Root Canal holy shit no pain relief while having yuk! I am the type when I am depressed or so worked up over something I also don't have an appetite, I have lost 8 lbs. in the last two weeks just because of that now I am eating some because I get nauseus some people eat to much when they are depressed I do the opposite probably that's why you can't you have so much on your mind DUH! you will pick eating up slowly I have since yesterday before that haven't eaten in 4 days not on purpose just upset.

No it's not fun just the cirmustances can be very stressful. The mind can play tricks when triggered:(

• 4 weeks later...

Oh wow i lost 5lbs and I didn't even try:). Eating right and some exercise does help and drinking lots and lots of water and yorgurt.

I might even fit into that leather skirt that I have that goes along with my leather jacket and boy will I hit the bars. fuckin bad girl is slowly coming out:eek:

Archived