Mental Support Community

Something Positive

soaring eagle

:)Well I've had a depressing week.

So when I was walking earlier I've decided to do something positive for myself and not worry about others for once.

So my positive thing for today is................ treat myself for an ice cream cone. And I think tomorrow take myself out for dinner which I never seem to do.

I think everyone should do something positive for themselves for once and it can be just about anything as long you feel good about yourself;)

:)Well I've had a depressing week.

So when I was walking earlier I've decided to do something positive for myself and not worry about others for once.

So my positive thing for today is................ treat myself for an ice cream cone. And I think tomorrow take myself out for dinner which I never seem to do.

I think everyone should do something positive for themselves for once and it can be just about anything as long you feel good about yourself;)

I like it alot, go ahead, you DESERVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

I treated myself to an order of fries yesterday (I was starving). Of course, because it was on the way to get my oldest from school, I got something for her too!:cool:

I like it alot, go ahead, you DESERVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

I treated myself to an order of fries yesterday (I was starving). Of course, because it was on the way to get my oldest from school, I got something for her too!:cool:

Yum fries I haven't had fries for some time nice treat;).

Anyway I ran into him yesterday and made it pretty clear he is no longer interested in me now he doesn't need me because he has a good paying job now able to afford food,smokes,restaurants. So now i know I'm just a low life to him.

But on the other hand now I have my freedom which i missed so now I'll looking at other men. And quite a few look at me:)

So my treat for the day is later on take myself out to the movies.

Hi soaring eagle,

Sounds like a possitive plan to me, :(

Hope Hangover 2 is as funny as the first :)

Hello there:) yes the movie was awesome and worth seeing.

So for today.........something positive is cleaning the house because it's starting to get a bit messy.(I don't like messy house anymore cleaner is better):)

Hi :)

Oh thats good, I am so gonna go and watch it - thanks for letting us know :)

Hmmm, housework, I suppose it could be fun, well with me it is - sometimes, aslong as the music is blaring (so no-one hears me sing) :)

Movie was pretty funny:D as for the housework It didn't workout thought but there is always today.

Hi soaring eagle :)

Aw, well, never mind about the housework, there is always today or even tomorrow :)

Thought I would share my possitive for today............ I have bought a lovely chocolate cake, .......... which I possitively plan on eating all to myself this evening - yum :)

This is a good topic. I think that as adults we can get caught up into our daily routines , and forget about ourselves along the way. We are caretakers , taking care of our families, working, doing everyday chores, putting food on the table, ect.

I can only think of one postive thing i actually did , it was last week . I did take my son out to MCdonalds, and treated myself to a Iced coffee, with whipped cream .. Oh it was good. Usually I do not even think about myself . but, it was decilious .

This is a good topic. I think that as adults we can get caught up into our daily routines , and forget about ourselves along the way. We are caretakers , taking care of our families, working, doing everyday chores, putting food on the table, ect.

I can only think of one postive thing i actually did , it was last week . I did take my son out to MCdonalds, and treated myself to a Iced coffee, with whipped cream .. Oh it was good. Usually I do not even think about myself . but, it was decilious .

That is awesome doing something for yourself nothing wrong with that:).

The reason this topic got started is that to everything is bad there is good and what everything is good there is bad for some reason it seems to come hand in hand that is what I've noticed.

So I started noticing that what ever problem pops up I have to think something positive so I won't get to wrapped up with problems:).

• 4 weeks later...
i made a new texting friend. i use to babysit her like 6 years ago to 4 years ago. now shes 13. shes still pretty cool and a good kid. nice to see and hear that shes doin alright.

Sweet i bet she is happy to text you back:).

For today I got to go see the dentist and I'm trying to be positive about that:D.

Hope all goes well at the dentist Soaring eagle.......... :)

My possitive thing for the day..........

hmm, I dunno, but Im tryna think of something - guess thats possitive enough :rolleyes::)

Take care hun :)

Yep going to the dentist is not fun but sure helps another cavity filled and next time root canal

My positve for today is listen to my sons ipod touch nano that he lost and I had to go to the police station to claim it, so now I get to listen to the ipod for the rest of the summer

Archived