Mental Support Community

whats the point

SweetSue

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Two? You'll have your hands full, literally.

Can I take first crack at naming?

Wee1 and Wee2 (by birth order, of course)?

Hey, I never said I was good at it ...

It seems like congrats are in order! I have twin aunts. My son has four twin siblings, not from me! Hallelujah! I can barely handle one at a time! I am thinking that as long as you can keep going with this positive attitude, all things will be fine, from social services to physical health issues!!!

Keep your sense of humor too! People don't need to be in their geriatric ages to want a good laugh!!!!

Well, Sue, my "diagnosis" is that you're pregnant ... ;-)

I'm sorry it's so rough, and I know you have a few extra things layered on top of ordinary pregnancy, but still ... You'll get through it.

Sue- You have every right to be utterly pissed off right now. The real question is—where do you go from here?

You told him about the pregnancy. Now he knows. How he chooses to react to the information is not your responsibility. His emotions are not your responsibility.

You know, had I of been asked that same question just a couple of days ago, I would of been able to answer it, right off the top off my head.

And what would your answer have been?

Trying real hard not to slip back into old ways, which aint easy now the damn voices are kicking in full pelt.

Maybe this is prying too much so feel free not to answer, but what are the "old ways"? And what's the deal with the voices?

sorry

No more apologizing, you!

The meeting with social services, sort out furniture and crap for the flat so ive got it for when when I move in next month. book my courses so I can return back to nursing.

Maybe it makes sense to see a doctor/therapist first, but then is there any reason not to do these things?

old ways s/i, cutting, .etc. Cept to be fair, they arent really old ways - been slipping up for a while now. But had managed to atleast not to since i found out I was pregnant.

That's awesome that you've been able to stop since finding out you're pregnant. I KNOW how difficult it is to not do it.

The voices are just a pain in the ass. Ive had them 2 years now, thats the main reason I was hospitalised (?) 2 years ago. Medication lessons them, and distraction, but when they get too loud they drive me crazy till I give in.

What is it you give in to? Are the voices telling you to do things?

I hope you've managed to get some sleep. Wishing you all the best.

Sue- I'm so sorry about what happened with your children. I can't even imagine how difficult that must have been.

I hope that you do find the effort again soon. I know that you have been a very positive voice here on these boards. Hopefully some of that leaks into your own life. It's ok to be down for awhile, just don't let it consume you.

Tell those voices that Pseud is going to come over there and put them in their place if they don't quit. They don't get to win. No one messes with Sue!

Archived