Mental Support Community

Time Away

Guest ASchwartz

Guest ASchwartz

Now is the time of my semi annual treck across country as we drive from Florida to Colorado. I will be away from the communit, for about one week. The community is in good hands, whether I am here or not, with Malign and all of our wonderful moderators.

So, I'm westward bound. You know, Horace Greely: "Go west young man." Well, I'm not a young man but I'll go west anyway. :(

Allan

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ASchwartz

Well, to tell you the truth, I found the trip difficult. It was not a vacation. We drove from Florida to Colorado with our three dogs, making a flight impossible. We came to Colorado to spend the summer and early Fall with our children and grandchild. Because it was not a liesurely drive with sightseeing, it was monotonous, boring and frustrating, for me, anyway.

I'm happy to be in Colorado and I'm happy to back here at Mental Help Net.

Thanks for asking.

Allan

Guest ASchwartz

Thank you, Endless. Yes, that is why essentially, there is a balance to life. The trip was a boring hassle but, being here with my family is wonderful. I'm enjoying every bit of it and there is nothing like a 2 year old to make everything worthwhile. Lots of fun.:)

Allan

Guest ASchwartz

aI love the beach. I guess that is why we live in Florida most of the year. I hope you get to the sand and ocean and enjoy.

Allan:)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived