Mental Support Community

Not the size of the wand

Hi VA :(

I think that its the man that counts, you know, the type of person he is, his sense of humour, not being afraid to show emotion, able to talk freely .....etc. In otherwords its whats inside the person that actually means something - not whats inside his trousers :(

Take care

Hi flander :(

Im sorry that this woman was mean to you. Maybe she was just taking out some of her own insecurities out on you. Or maybe she just simply wanted to hurt you. People can be very cruel at times. :(

Seriously as IrmaJean said this was just one woman, it does not mean that all women think that way.

And as for "you're a great guy, but lets just be friends" that saying hurts us women when it is said to us - for whatever reason. Almost as bad as "its not you .... its me". Think they are just things that are said by the person thats doing the breaking up, coz they arent inteligent enough to speak their true feelings or use their own words.

Take care

A call girl I visited several years ago has probably been the most understanding or kind about it. But I suppose being a good at pretending, acting, and listening were some of the factors why she made $300/hour. At least that was a little better than the looks of disappointment/blank stares from the others and/or running off to the bathroom to use some electromechanical device.

As far as how I'm feeling, nothing has changed. Just working and trying to get in shape.

Flander, I hope you can understand that I get a little hurt in these threads sometimes. Of course that is my problem and not yours, but I wanted to give you my side of this. For nearly two years, I've been completely honest and open about my feelings about this on here, and my existence (and that of other women like me) seems denied again and again and again while the focus remains on those who have been cruel. One time I got slightly frustrated and I haven't seen ND on here since. :(

If you want things to change, you have to open your mind and give other thoughts a chance. I hate it that women have treated you guys like this. There truly are women who will love and appreciate you as you are, but if you refuse to see it, you can't ever have it.

The most important thing is how you feel about yourself. Everyone has value. Where are you in that regard? Others?

So Flander, take it how you want it. I was only trying to help any man having these feeling to feel better about themselves. Avery general thing. It seems to me that you took it personally, I don't know why nor can I help it. Just so you know, I have experienced men bigger than my husband (before we were married). I am monogomous.

I have not once thought or said anything about his size. He could possibly be the smallest that doesn't matter to me. What matters to me and maybe that is why I put up with his egotistical, belittling, hurtful behavior, is he is the only one that can make me have an orgasm. I had 4 sexual partners before my husband, I honestly don't know if they were bigger or not. I do know that one of my husbands hobbies while we were dating was "pleasing women". Maybe that has something to do with why he is the only one that made me have the big "O".

I do think that I am done venting now, take it however you want to take it. I really am sorry that this woman hurt you so badly!! I hope you can get past your feelings that have been hurt so deeply! I really do.

I'm sorry that you feel hurt because of some of us blockheads. Please don't take any of it personally. I know you're trying to help. It just doesn't seem to match up with my reality.

as far as how I feel, I think I'm here to take care of my mom and my son. That can stress me out at times. My doctor has given me some stuff to help with anxiety and mild depression. We'll see how that goes.

Archived