Mental Support Community

I care about his feelings

bellini

hello,

actually if I have a chance I will breed with him. :) and I want a boy. he will be raised with such love and will be a very confident man, I am sure.

Whatever his penis size will be, he will be a great guy like his father.

we are in this life to learn. some of us have to deal with a small penis, some being gay, some have issues with parents, some have depression or disorders etc. etc. I hope we will all have the strenght and deal with problems with love and good will.

I like your positive attitude, bellini. :)

Hey there fellow degenerates!) Yes I'm still around, although in the background I'm afraid, just My style.Plus I tend to come of as an idiot when I post at 3 in the morning; well to be honest , the time of day is not that big a factor really. Anyway , I post to point out the fact that this forum,like any other, needed some new blood , some new and or fresh perspective on the issue, and I think Mardi Gra and Bellini are great in shaking things up.MD You seem like a cool cat to have a beer with, or an apletiny , or a smoke , or whatever Your poison is.Bellini, in this place you are the white unicorn , the living proof that we are full of , well , poo.You are sure in a minority same as us , which makes our meeting and successful interaction and combination less likely.Still You are a shot of reality across our bow of complacency, a good thing.To the senior members and posters, yea maybe the new kid comes out a bit strong out of the gate , but ask Yourselves why are You here? for support or commiseration.And to be honest , this forum has been a downer for a long long time. Irma Jean , You may not be a saint , but You are saintly , at least online You are darli'n , fact.

Archived