Mental Support Community

Clingy

You are really sweet! That is so nice to meet people who aren't SO hurt so they can understand. You are going to make the world a better place. We all can if we stop fighting and unite.:cool: I am really proud of all those who have adhered to my words. Thank you and I really hope things work out well.:)

Remember if you need to talk, I'm listening. Unless I have passed. Hopefully that won't happen.:)

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You are really sweet! That is so nice to meet people who aren't SO hurt so they can understand. You are going to make the world a better place. We all can if we stop fighting and unite.:cool: I am really proud of all those who have adhered to my words. Thank you and I really hope things work out well.:)

Remember if you need to talk, I'm listening. Unless I have passed. Hopefully that won't happen.:)

That is what a relationship is all about is communication,communicaton and more communication. Anyway I got upset because my real dad was suppose to show up but no show and I text him so he phoned me to see how I was doing and I could tell he misses talking to me because I was lucky to get two words out of the conversation. But I'm still taking my time thought still like my freedom:D.

Well I hope things work out for the best so that both of you, no matter what you decide to do, will be happy.:)

He he seen him today he was driving to work and I was walking to return some dvd's. And I was wearing a tank top,short shorts and done my hair real good so anyway he couldn't take his eyes off me:D. Now I'm wondering if he thinks i'm going out prowling for the and going to bars.

Kind of like that biker chick look.

If he asks you, just make sure he knows you aren't. TRUST ME, if he is TRULY clingy, he will get paranoid and if he does, try not to take offense to it. If what you told me is true and he is clingy, he is just trying not to lose you. Be careful, sometimes that can turn to obsession, and I really feel bad for someone that desperate. Let's hope that doesn't happen. He has never tried to harm you at all has he?

If he asks you, just make sure he knows you aren't. TRUST ME, if he is TRULY clingy, he will get paranoid and if he does, try not to take offense to it. If what you told me is true and he is clingy, he is just trying not to lose you. Be careful, sometimes that can turn to obsession, and I really feel bad for someone that desperate. Let's hope that doesn't happen. He has never tried to harm you at all has he?

so far he hasn't come over and we're just texting each other. I hope he doesn't have this obesssion though. And no he won't harm me.

You're fine then.:) Don't worry, just handle the situation delicately. From what you told me, it doesn't seem like much is wrong. What exactly is the problem again?

As the old saying goes "Time heals all wounds" that is how I feel at this moment. It isn't easy but I'm trying to move it will be a while cause I'm not looking for another guy at the moment either.

It's hard to get over this one though cause I actually did love this guy with him it gotten to the point that we use to read each other thoughs and I never had this with other men. But I'm slowly start accepting that me and him will most likely not be togethor anymore and don't like it but I have no choice right now and just start accepting.

You'll do fine. Just believe and love will find its way to you. I found my love and I'm sure you will.;)

Well I decided that I won't contact him at all. No phoning or texting and completely make this weekend MY weekend and for once start pampering myself. I'm going to take myself to a nice restaurant,rent a nice movie,buy chips,pop and forget about him.

I taught him that communication is a two way street and I'm the one who is doing to phone calls or texting so now I give up. I view this as he thinks himself as special and too good to get a hold of me then fuck him I'm not his well trained puppy dog. And i think over time i will get over him completely because I;m too independent to go in a corner in a fetal position and sucking my thumb because we''re not togethor anymore. That is my thought for the day:)

That sounds great! I'm sure you'll have a great time! I hope he finds his way. As that guy at the end of the George Lopez show says: BYE HAVE A BEAUTIFUL TIME!;)

Well I gotta try something he knows my number and tonight I'm going to watch a movie out of my dvd collection all 130 movies it's not to hard to choose a good movie and eat some chips,pop and breadsticks.

I just want to forget him for a while at least.:P

Sounds fun! Was the food good?:):)

Whooooeee I'm on a fuckin drunk right now:D drank a 26 of vodlda right now.

Anyway I phoned him today and I asked him a real personal question and it was "Tell me that you don't love me any more" and he wouldn't replie back he would not answer that question back. So I know He still loves me.

Because I know him that well so asking him the question I knew he wouldn't respond to that. He will come back but I'm the one that would hold that power on him. But I like my freedom right now meeting other guys that he doesn't know nor will I tell him. I can be a BITCH a real bad Bitch.

Guest ASchwartz

As of this posting, I don't believe that we can take anything you write seriously because you are drunk and not in any condition to make sense. Don't mean to sound harsh but, nevertheless, it's true.

Allan

I hope what you're saying isn't true, because if you're going to do that you might as well break up with him, because that means you don't really love him. I hope that isn't true, but if it is, you'll save yourself a lot of trouble by just ending the relationship. I don't want to believe it. I hope things work out, talk to me more about it to keep me updated will you?

As of this posting, I don't believe that we can take anything you write seriously because you are drunk and not in any condition to make sense. Don't mean to sound harsh but, nevertheless, it's true.

Allan

Sorry for posting :(. Had a bad few days and for some reason I thought drinking will help, but now I know so I took the measure to quit drinking and start going to AA.

I hope what you're saying isn't true, because if you're going to do that you might as well break up with him, because that means you don't really love him. I hope that isn't true, but if it is, you'll save yourself a lot of trouble by just ending the relationship. I don't want to believe it. I hope things work out, talk to me more about it to keep me updated will you?

Hello Perish yes I did ask him that question only because I wanted closure and hopefully move on from him.

Yesterday i sat down and thought real hard on what I should do so here it is.

1)Start AA

2)Go back to school

3)Set up an appointment with a councellor

4)I really need to learn stress management

5)Keep myself busy

Those are the changes that I want to do and quit being so stressed,depressed,unhappy and work on myself. The old saying goes if I'm not good to myself how will I be good to others.

Eagle, here's a question: what does being "bad" mean to you?

It's obvious that it's not the conventional good/bad, and it's obvious that you're attracted to it. Can it be okay to be "bad", while still being good to yourself? For instance, can you be in charge, no-nonsense, etc. without drinking or otherwise pretending? Or, whatever part of "bad" that you need to be; just, can you separate that from "harmful"?

Eagle, here's a question: what does being "bad" mean to you?

It's obvious that it's not the conventional good/bad, and it's obvious that you're attracted to it. Can it be okay to be "bad", while still being good to yourself? For instance, can you be in charge, no-nonsense, etc. without drinking or otherwise pretending? Or, whatever part of "bad" that you need to be; just, can you separate that from "harmful"?

If I had a choice between good or bad it would be good. For the last few days has been very hectic I've come to a realization that I want to be me nobody else but me. The mother,cook,baking,laundry that in the end is what i want. I Tried to be that women how likes to party,drink,meet other men but at the end of all that It's not me.

I really enjoy the quiet life it's not hectic but peaceful. :(

Archived