Mental Support Community

Clingy

Okay well that's cool, sounds like you want your happiness back huh? Sounds like a plan to me. Do whatever it takes to get it back, just don't do anything illegal. You'll do fine, and hey I am here for you, and so is the rest of the community. Hey Malign, did you get my message? I think you did, but I don't remember.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Okay well that's cool, sounds like you want your happiness back huh? Sounds like a plan to me. Do whatever it takes to get it back, just don't do anything illegal. You'll do fine, and hey I am here for you, and so is the rest of the community. Hey Malign, did you get my message? I think you did, but I don't remember.

I feel alot more better and relaxed. Done the partying and drinking thanks butno thanks I much prefer staying home and being a mom have a quiet life.

As for the ex he's on the back burner for a while and start focusing on mine.

• 2 weeks later...
Awesome, see you if you return;)

Well we still haven't gotten back togethor but that is ok. I've made changes in my life.

I started thinking about his bipolar2 and it's too much work, his up and down mood swings,depression,alcholism. And especially he didn't tell me about his condition didn't impress me.

Therefore I wish him the best of luck because I've moved on. I need some time for myself. Luckily I'm not one of those people who seem to want a relationship just because I'm afraid to be alone.

Don't worry there is no such thing as the whole bi polar thing. You know they put it in the same category as pretty much everything else and put it all on the same medicine bottle. Like it actually helps with all of that! I know this from experience, because they told me I had it, which of course is nonesense. You can't believe everything the doctors tell you. I only go now for physical issues such as a broken leg or a cold, and things of that nature.:( How are you now? I hope everything is working out.

Don't worry there is no such thing as the whole bi polar thing. You know they put it in the same category as pretty much everything else and put it all on the same medicine bottle. Like it actually helps with all of that! I know this from experience, because they told me I had it, which of course is nonesense. You can't believe everything the doctors tell you. I only go now for physical issues such as a broken leg or a cold, and things of that nature.:o How are you now? I hope everything is working out.

It's official we're through he is not coming back and I'm not begging for him to come back either. I talk to him on friday and finally got it out of him and he informed me he is not coming back the door is closed. So finally closure for me at least I know for sure where this all stands. We don't hate each other but I don't want to be his friend either,he did say that the line of communication is still open.

finally got all the answers that i was wondering about so now I'm moving on getting my life back and move forward. I'm not interested in finding a guy right now because i need to know myself and work on myself first.

But I do wish the best for him even thought he is not happy within himself. Therefore I concluded that he does not know what he wants out of life,home,relationship etc. He is actually a very mixed up fella so in a sense I think I got lucky to get out of that relationship. He gave me an insight what a woman should be and unforunately this day and age it cannot happen.

I'm still hurt by all this because I didn't deserve any of this nor take blame. This is his decision not mine. I did confront him about his bipolar and of course denial but that his luggage not mine let him deal with it.

A part of me will always love this guy for I considered him one of the best relationship that I ever had. but in time there will be another guy it's easier for me than it is for him. Right now I'm more relaxed,happier,less stressed out and able to focus more. And that is where it starts ME.

What's up Stephaine how ya doin' today? (off commercial) Hi Soaring Eagle, I feel so bad. Was he like being sexist and junk? That is so 1920's. Believe it or not sexism is still around, we must fight it as one. I really hope you find the right person one day, I am looking for a relationship myself. So are you okay?:eek: Because if not, I could like try to console you and such. I am having an awesome time, ya KNOW?:( I mean it is fabulous and awesome, so how are you Soaring Eagle? I need to work on my typing pace!!! I type so slow now you know... Well I'd love to help you with any of the problems you say you have, remember, I may seem different but I am still the enlightenment spirit! Any more QUESTIONS? I will be most happy to oblige in your time of need.:(:)

What's up Stephaine how ya doin' today? (off commercial) Hi Soaring Eagle, I feel so bad. Was he like being sexist and junk? That is so 1920's. Believe it or not sexism is still around, we must fight it as one. I really hope you find the right person one day, I am looking for a relationship myself. So are you okay?:eek: Because if not, I could like try to console you and such. I am having an awesome time, ya KNOW?:( I mean it is fabulous and awesome, so how are you Soaring Eagle? I need to work on my typing pace!!! I type so slow now you know... Well I'd love to help you with any of the problems you say you have, remember, I may seem different but I am still the enlightenment spirit! Any more QUESTIONS? I will be most happy to oblige in your time of need.

I'm starting to like my single life. Having a clingy boyfriend smothered up my time and I forgotten myself. Luckily I'm not one of those ladies who is afraid to be single (I've met some ladies who are afraid)

Kind of wondering if he is sexist when I think about he didn't help out for chores like dishes,vacuum,sweep floor,laundry I've done it Hmmmmmm. That's the part I don't miss about him and the good part it's all gone if there is a mess it's mine but I'm a neat freak and likes everything super clean. His place is a fithly if you ever see those shows Hoarders he's one of them, everything is a huge mess and looks like it's hasn't been moped in yrs. Since there is no water up at his place the dishes looks like it hasn't been washed in yrs:eek: and it got to the point for me that I didn't like going inside his place on account of the filth.

Like I said I'm enjoying the single life again and not having any worries about if him and I are going back togethor again all in the past.

Tonight my evening will be a good movie, good enough for me.

Flippin AWESOME! (Adventure time) You having good time?;) I do not wish to be amoungst filth! So it was like messy and stuff huh? Well I feel bad for you. I hope everything works out. You know what would be funny.:cool: If you went into his room or wherever the mess was and laugh and say to him: "That's some funky junk brother!" (Adventure Time) That would be SOO funny. You know I got these "references" from a television show called Adventure Time. It is hilarious!:P:)

Flippin AWESOME! (Adventure time) You having good time?;) I do not wish to be amoungst filth! So it was like messy and stuff huh? Well I feel bad for you. I hope everything works out. You know what would be funny.:cool: If you went into his room or wherever the mess was and laugh and say to him: "That's some funky junk brother!" (Adventure Time) That would be SOO funny. You know I got these "references" from a television show called Adventure Time. It is hilarious!:P:)

Remember I told you that I left a bday present on his door step? Since then he's been phoning me and came over.

And then on saturday he even showed up at my sister place for a visit suddend turn of events for me but we're still not togethor. I just want to be his friend after all we didn't part as mortal enemies.

But listening to him I realized that he is very lonely and being a bachelor is not all what he thought it would be. As for me I like being a bachelorette get to do what ever i want.

Now my friends say that I opened the door for him but i don't think so because he doesn't have anybody so kind of felt sorry for him but that is how my weekend was.

Oh that's sad. Well I am still hoping that both of you will find what you are looking for one day. It is apparent that you and he are not compatible as fate would have it. I hope you enjoy your time as a single person! I am single too, but I am looking for love as well. I am definetly looking for 2 nice people to spend time with forever. One of each gender of course, because I don't want more than one of the same kind, that is not faithful. I really want them to be nice to me though. I sincerly hope that I find the 1 or 2 people out there for me. I'll be happy with one, but it'd be cool if I could get both.;) So how are you coping with the whole thing. It seems like a sad case.:(

Oh that's sad. Well I am still hoping that both of you will find what you are looking for one day. It is apparent that you and he are not compatible as fate would have it. I hope you enjoy your time as a single person! I am single too, but I am looking for love as well. I am definetly looking for 2 nice people to spend time with forever. One of each gender of course, because I don't want more than one of the same kind, that is not faithful. I really want them to be nice to me though. I sincerly hope that I find the 1 or 2 people out there for me. I'll be happy with one, but it'd be cool if I could get both.;) So how are you coping with the whole thing. It seems like a sad case.:(

One day at a time is what I've learned and never get my hopes up is the other. As for you enjoy the single life while you can. Go out to the bar find a one night stand it's all there:D.

And don't look they come when it's least expected. I knew a person who is so desperate that she goes through facebook and finds a guy and go out for coffee (shudder) thanks but no thanks better her than me is my new philosphy.

Never know what will happen to the ex not getting my hopes up

I am definetly going out somewhere. I don't know where though. I'll find a place. I appreciate your suggestion.:) I love to dance with guys and stuff, well guys that like me, other wise I just dance by myself. I really love comedy shows. I don't like violence though. I love watching shows from the 90's and early 2000's those were cool shows to me. I watch things from all eras, but who doesn't right?

One thing about a relationship break up that it can hurt both ways and it's up to the individual to heal in their own way. The breakup that I had was very painful and at times didn't think I could recover from this. But time heals all wounds but always leave a scar. The point of all this both people hurt when it comes to a break up and I have to remember that he is hurting as well, I conconvinced myself that men have no feelings but I know they do and apparently men take a break up much more worse than a woman.

So thinking of the ex I know he is hurting,lonely and has knowone. But I'm not out to rescue him either he has to do this himself.:)

I don't get it:confused:. Just when I've starting to except my fate about this messy breakup and starting my new found freedom I keep running into him lately. Today i went to the store and I ran into him so we both had coffee togethor and just talked. This is confusing me because now I keep seeing him everytime I turn around.

I know it's a small town but he goes to places where I don't go and I do the same thing. And yet we somehow keep meeting each other. It's nice to see him but after I start getting a bit moody and sad. A few weeks ago i had to confront so i could have some closure and boy did he ever and now it seems like that conservation never even started.

My youngest son informed me that he isn't taking the breakup seriously and waiting for him to start coming back. Now I'm wondering if I should stay low for a while until eventually I don't see him, but I don't feel like being a prisoner at the same time. Maybe tomorrow i'll stay home and watch the entire Lord of the Rings trilogy and not phone anybody. Trying to figure all this out what does this mean?

Well it sounds like a good idea. Did you enjoy the movies? It must have been long. If you don't want to see him, you could go on a vacation or move or something. Just saying. If that it what you what. Oh my gosh these Smilies are so cute! You should totally see them they are so adorable! Oh wait you can see them!:( See! Well like I said if you want to totally forget about him, you must get away from him. That is sadly the only way I can think of. Are you guys still friends?

I'm getting tired of having men around my life it's too stressful. The latest is my so called landlord and he is trying to take my son away and my son is playing along with it. Another stressful situation I'm in. God why don't the men stay out of my life I'm not causing them any problems kind of wondering if they are doing this to me because I'm a woman?

As for the ex he's on the back burner having to much problems in my current situation at the moment. And eventually I'll forget about him plenty of fish out there. men can easily be replaced and it's not hard for me.

Well it sounds like you are having some problems. Not good. Trust me, not all "men" are going to treat you this way. People in general may or may not treat you fairly depending on what they are going through personally. I know this oh too well. I am here to help as much as I can. You must clear your own mind of all of the turmoil then you'll come up with a solution to your problem with ease. You are powerful and you must believe that. What they are doing to you is wrong. You must seek a solution. You could ask around and see if there is anyone who could help you with your situation. What do you mean he is trying to take your son away exactly?

• 3 weeks later...

Sadly to say he got a girlfriend that is 19 yrs younger than him. At first I was upset but not anymore I realized that he is an eternal child that someone to look after him and his needs the relationship that I had wasn't a two way street.

So I moved forward myself and starting to like my new found freedom that I have forgotten over time. He still cares for me and our line of communication is still there but I also don't want to feel like the othe woman therefore I have no need to phone or text him. I don't hate him nor do I have loving thoughts about him, what him and I had almost lasted 3yrs which is record for me because generally after 7 months I get bored of men. I do wish him the best and hopefully he'll fine his own happiness.

• 2 weeks later...

Well i don't get it? First I started accepting that he has a girlfriend ready to move on and then what happens, he reaches out to me now textin me phonin me and yesterday he texted me 6 times in one hour wishing me a happy bday. :confused:

So now I'm at school thinking what the hell does he want from me? he already know I have a booty guy on the side but he still keeps coming back. next step i guess i ready to tell him to f off or else this last the next 10yrs if he had it his way.

Suddend turn of events in my soap opera life with the ex. I'm having an affair with him while he is still the other lady. Never been the other woman before.

Quite personally don't know what to make of the whole situation when it comes between him and me. After all he was the one reached out to me. I do have some questions about this

1.Do I want him back?

2.What baggage does he have now?

3.How come he isn't faithful towards this woman?

4.Does she know?

5.Why is he reaching out to me?

The questions that I have doesn't seem to have an easy solution. Boy I can't wait to see what saga this will be. My question is the other woman wow never been one before and the worst part is I'm not feeling guilty about this.

• 4 weeks later...

Last time i talked to the ex he has broken up with the girl he was seeng and now has become exremly depressed. So now I just want to gently guide him from out of his depression. I know its not over her but himself.

When I had my periods of overwhelming depression and anxiety that I had other people and family give me the emotional support so I hope i can do this for him. He doesn't have anybody or family to help him.

• 3 weeks later...

Well a suddent turn of events that him and I made ammends and are now going out again. But were taking this slow and making sure that we talk alot about our feeling.

It's a slow process but getting there. The only thing I will not allow that he be with my kids I'm keeping this seperate for the time being cause alot of hurt has happened my kids aren't ready for him neither is he and myself. I'm keeping that life seperate from now on.

I do let the boys know that I'm with him and I tell them now it's my personal life but when I'm with them I'm their mom i find this much safer for all.

Sooner or later I'm recommending that him and I go for counselling on account what has happened and gone through alot of hurt. It is amazing throughout all this that we are able to come back togethor.

It's alot of inner strength true feeling towards each other has given us a new outlook on what a caring relationship is.

Archived