Mental Support Community

Holy Sh&#(Graphic Language)

soaring eagle

Well that's it! him and I are through:mad:. I've had enough!!!! F-asshole doesn't want doesn't want to listen to me it seems like he is in the right and I'm wrong.

Doesn't want to man up about coming in my home drunk and trying to start a fight with my son. He claims that my son started it and he had every right to defend himself. That is it he's out of my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have to start from the beginning and try to go on:mad: my eating is the shits,sleeping around 1-2hrs every night. I feel like I'm ready to explode and fuckin go on the deep end everything hasn't been right.

What the hell happened? But anyway I'm glad that you aren't taking no crap anymore

He is wanting to put the blame on someone else yeah rite! This is why I probably said what I said I know you love him but, evidently he doesn't love you the way you do. Especially blaming your son. The way he is acting he is himself a little boy dressing like a man!!!!!!!!!!

What the hell happened? But anyway I'm glad that you aren't taking no crap anymore

He is wanting to put the blame on someone else yeah rite! This is why I probably said what I said I know you love him but, evidently he doesn't love you the way you do. Especially blaming your son. The way he is acting he is himself a little boy dressing like a man!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks everyone for your concern;). But my sister came over and gave me some sleeping pills so I had about 10hrs of rest more than I had in a week.

So anyway I feel resfreshed having that edge feeling is gone and now I'm able to focus better.

As for him he's on the back burner let him deal with what he started and I'll focus what is more important to me are my children.

Right now I'm listening to music just ate some cereal and friends phoning me up for support.

That is where I stand at the moment peace and quiet and tomorrow I'll start bu keeping myself busy doing project and just keep busy and not sit around and dwell on what has happened.

Every now and then some special comes along the way:).

After what all happened I went to school today and discovered that I got a certificate and a $200 bursary and I didn't even knew that I got an award, This sure made my day.

Still not talking to him and slowly healing from what has happened.

Well it turns out that I'm a time bomb and ready to explode. Unforunately I gotten drunk friday night and drank vodka that is when all hell broke loose I didn't realize this until my friend told me this morning. so now I feel bad but can'tchange what has happened on friday but move forward.

She said I will lose everything If i continue drinking and be explosive and i don't want to lose my kids. So I told her I haven't been happy for some time and she said that I must find my own happiness so then I went on the net and found 50 reason to make yourself happy.

So number one. Relax

two. Stay healthy

three.talk to positive people

four.start going to aa

five. start my schooling

six. Stay away from drinking.

seven. Smile more:):):)

eight. Have a good cry

I'm thankful for my friend and she made me see the light and now I'm more relaxed than I have for quite a while. And in time my kids will also start relaxing and enjoy being at home instead of all the negatively that has been around here.:)

Archived