Mental Support Community

bullying?

Calla

Since the last time I was here my life has changed a THOUSAND fold....it is SOOOOO different. And I accept my faults. But I would just like to ask if people felt the bullying of me was justified, especially by one or two members? I felt this site did an enormous amount of damage to me and I think this should be addressed in case it happens to someone more vulnerable.

Hi

calla

This is the first time I have been on here with you. There is no justification on being bullied. Nobody has the rite to say to anyone that there is justification on being bullied especially when you are on a forum asking for help! Can you pm an administrator?

Thank you...I remember you being nice to me. And IrmaJean. But most others had no patience, forgivenesss or understanding. I appreciate this site is hard to police. But being called Mental HELP means that people dont expect to be villified.

Hi Calla,

Im sorry you experienced this, truely I am. :(

Is there something I can do to help you, coz I really would like to ?

How are you anyway (yeah I know hardly the time or place to ask - but hey its friday so hey hum) ?

Wanna share with us how you managed to get so much better ?

Sorry Im curious

Take care hun

Sue

Well thank you for asking. Well things got better after I was diagnosed ADs. But I still have a LONG way to go! When I was here I received some good advice but also felt the victim of some inexcusable bullying...given what this site is supposed to be about. I felt I had to come back to make sure no other vulnerable people were picked on.

Hey Calla :(

Im glad you have gotten better since your diagnoses. Yeah, things take their time, but Im sure you will get there in the end :)

That is such a nice thing to do, looking out for others wellfare, :)

I can understand your concern, and well I want to help any way that I can. :(

Take care

Hi Calla,

Welcome back.

Unfortunately, I do know what you are reffering to . I did see that happen to you the last time you participated. I hope that you can forgive and move on. Because what happened was bad enough for it to occur again to anyone else. I will apoligise for being a part of it . Or anything that I may have written that may have come accross as mean or any type of bullying . I was actually thinking about you, however did not remember what your screen name was until now.

I hope things are better for you now , and you can come back here and not feel threatend. I clearly know that what happened did get pretty heated. And some members were not supportive at all. I want to really try not to become involved in such conversations anymore..

It is good to see your back, and hopefully you can find the support here without fearing any repercussions.

Cathy

Thank you. I really don't want to stir up bad feeling believe it or not. It's just as I have been getting better it is still something which I feel I can't move on from I guess. It still affects me. So I felt that maybe coming back and just expressing how I felt might help.

I also wanted to help others by being on here from time to time. I found that very helpful when I was last here. Feeling like I could maybe make a tiny difference to someone just by acknowledging them.

Thank you. I really don't want to stir up bad feeling believe it or not. It's just as I have been getting better it is still something which I feel I can't move on from I guess. It still affects me. So I felt that maybe coming back and just expressing how I felt might help.

I also wanted to help others by being on here from time to time. I found that very helpful when I was last here. Feeling like I could maybe make a tiny difference to someone just by acknowledging them.

Calla:

I was bullied on another site so I know how you feel. Sometimes I think I get too dependent on strangers on these fora so it helps to try to get out as much as you are able. Do you have a place of worship? I'm glad you are better!

Archived