Mental Support Community

Is it Normal?

Having a relationship that is in turmoil for the last two weeks can be very stressful:(.

My stess level reached to the maximum but since sunday I finally said to myself no more and didn't care what he does so I stopped phoning him texting him didn't care if he came over and I have no desire to go to his place nor cared what he was doing. He hasn't phoned me nor dropped by either thank god.

But I was wondering does anybody else has this before?:confused: for once I'm actually thinking about myself instead of other and I feel more relaxed than I had in a very long time.

Now I'm beginning to question myself do I even care enough about him.

I can't say if it is normal or not. I can say that you are not alone! I have gone through the same type of feelings before! Sometimes, I still do with my hubbs. He is a definate EGOMANIAC! It is very hard to live with his type of behavior soemtimes. I am stubborn enough that I want to keep all the vows. Including; "till death do you part".

I'm no longer mad like a volcano. But now little bit of sadness kicked in part of me wants him and other part should I take that chance.

for instance today I received an award and I wanted to phone him to tell him the good news but I couldn't. Almost 3yrs with him and now we're broken up its hard:(

Hi soaring eagle :)

Its never easy when you split from your partner - for what ever reason. Im sorry you are feeling sad today. Youre going to have times that you miss him dearly, and you will also have times that you are angry for what he put you and your son through recently. Im sorry it hurts so much. In time things will get easier. :)

So,,,, you recieved an award - congratulations :)

What was the award for ?

Take care

Hi soaring eagle :)

Its never easy when you split from your partner - for what ever reason. Im sorry you are feeling sad today. Youre going to have times that you miss him dearly, and you will also have times that you are angry for what he put you and your son through recently. Im sorry it hurts so much. In time things will get easier. :)

So,,,, you recieved an award - congratulations :)

What was the award for ?

Take care

What always gets me is the not knowing? The unknown cause I don't know how he is feeling:(.

Next weekend would have been our 3yr anniversary togethor does make me wonder if he is thinking about this too.

Archived