Mental Support Community

Relaxation

Guest ASchwartz

Guest ASchwartz

Just a reminder that the Lounge is a place where everyone can relax, share poety, post jokes and just have a nice time without worrying about problems. The other forums are for that.

So, sit back and relax and submit interesting, funny and fun things here.

Allan:)

Hi Allan :)

Ok this is a really lame joke......... but it made me smile.

A boy had reached four without giving up the habbit of sucking his thumb, though his mother tried everything from bribery to reasoning and even at one point painting his thumb with lemom juice, to try and discourage the habbit. Finally out of frustration she threats "If you dont stop sucking your thumb, your stomache is going to swell up like a balloon."

Later that day, walking in the park, mother and son saw a pregnant woman sitting on the bench. The four year old, looked at her for a moment, then spoke to her "Uh-oh,.... I know what you've been doing."

Take care :)

I found this by accident yesterday while checking news headlines (I thought it was 'for real' at first:o). After spending hours going through their pages (I found the TV, Arts, Culture particularly hilarious oh and the Celebrity page also!) I think it's very funny BUT - warning:some of it might be considered offensive.

http://www.thepoke.co.uk/2011/06/21/stonehenge-attacked/

• 2 weeks later...

Archived