Mental Support Community

a place for friends

DarknessRules

• 4 weeks later...

ya. from the sounds of it when i last talked to my best buddy he has changed his plans. and so he wants to live in eugene. but at that point its because the friend that he was gonna move in with. her phone got shut off. so they lost contact. thats strange all on its own though. thats usualy the first thing she pays for each month.

• 1 month later...
Guest ASchwartz

Hi Darkness,

Welcome back, it's good to have you here again.

I know what a relief it is to get SSI. My daughter just go it. She has a very severe case of anorexia that keeps her from working and she was just accepted for disability. I'm sure you can guess how worried we are about her.

Anyway, it's good to have you back.

How are you?

Allan

• 3 weeks later...

well i got the call from the ssa about ssi. i will be getting ssi next month so ya thats great news. oh and i know that i ask this before on a different topic but didnt get an answer so i thought to myself hey i made this topic as a place for idle chat. as a place to get to know some of the members of this community. so what better place to ask then in a place of random questions and comments. so ill ask it here where it makes more sence to ask. how many mods are in this community? its hard to maintain a site when you dont have enough. i know from expirience. and i heard from another topic that there might not be enough. so thats where the question comes from.

Archived