Mental Support Community

Satan is not a god of weakness!

Darkness

• 1 year later...

I have no idea what the fuck I was on when I wrote this... Ok I do know, I was manically high and insanely unstable (I have bipolar). I know I have some older draft of this on my computer... but I think this is different then it and I need to look over this. A couple of months after I wrote this my connection to the spiritual world kind of... died. Evocation became harder I have no idea what happened, but I think that amist all my insanity there was a grain of something good in there. Perhaps I was just pushing my limits in ways I never had before by exploring taboos, or perhaps I was just crazy. Sometimes the line between enlightenment and falling face-first into insanity is very thin indeed.

I suspect what happened was that I jumped head-first into things and ideas without a seat belt, so to speak. I explored the dark reccesses of my mind wthout precuations. And because of that, I got scared by what I saw and backed out so fast that I wasn't willing to face myself again in ways that I did here. It was probably Satan, as always, working as an accuser and a tester, making me push out against my limits.

We should all fear what we're capable of.

And we should all love what we're capable of.

Sanity is a state of acceptance for both capabilities. Neither one needs to be hidden.

Call it whatever you like, we all need a connection to our spirit, and fear the loss of that connection.

We should all fear what we're capable of.

And we should all love what we're capable of.

Sanity is a state of acceptance for both capabilities. Neither one needs to be hidden.

Call it whatever you like, we all need a connection to our spirit, and fear the loss of that connection.

True, but I don't think I should "fear" part of myself, as that makes controlling it harder. Fear cripples.