Mental Support Community

Anyone willing to do something for me?

Filum

If you would, please find a mug, fill it to the brim with water from either your kitchen or bathroom sink (it has to be tap water) and pour it all down the drain. Refill the mug up to the brim from the same water source, then drink 8/10 of it. Make sure you leave enough to cover the bottom of the mug completely so there are no dry spots. Then pour this remainder into the sink so none is left in the mug.

This sounds weird, but please tell me if you felt anything strange. It doesn't matter if you sound odd, just tell me.

Guest GingerSnap

This reminds me of something that I saw in a movie where you make a fist with your hand and you release it and let the bad feelings or fears go. It has more to do with focusing on the issue and mentally letting it go then some miracle but when you let your bad feelings or fears go away, it feels like a miracle.:rolleyes:

Try taking a bath and letting all your worries, stresses and other bad thoughts flow out of you in to the bath water. Get right out and watch them swirl down the drain. Take a shower afterward if needed to wash away any remaining thoughts, stresses or worries. That may help you also.

/done this and it has helped enough to get through for a little while.

Archived