Mental Support Community

This is embarrassing...

wingstofly

I'm a 28 yr old female. I love having sex, but having some big issues regarding oral sex.

I just can't make myself go for it. In every relationship I had, I had this fear of it. I tried it few times before but only for shortly, cz the thought of someone ejaculating in my mouth disgusts me. I'd like to be different (well, to be normal cz I've never heard of any girl having the same issues)

The worst thing is that sometimes I even think of doing it for a little while just to arouse my partner but I get blocked thinking how his ex was better than me and how he expects me to do it, and I just can't.

I had this feeling with every guy I dated and it did ruin my relationships in a way I just backed off.

I don't wanna talk about it with my partner cz I think it would make me feel even more inferior. But it's driving me crazy every time he insinuates something like that and I just freeze.

When it comes to a sexual intercourse I really enjoy it.

Also, I've never had anal sex and am very closed minded when it comes to it.

I have this feeling that guys think of sex as the most important thing in a relationship. It scares me to death thinking that no guy will ever wanna be with me for long if I don't perform oral sex.

So I shut away and let it destroy what I have with someone.

Is there hope/help for me?

I'm 31 and hardly give oral to my partner. I deal with the same things as you do. I gotta tell ya, men are just happy you give that area of their bodies attention. Yes, sex is an important part of a relationship for men.

I will be more then happy to PM your inbox and give you advice that I am SURE I'm not allow to on the open forums. :)

I'm a 28 yr old female. I love having sex, but having some big issues regarding oral sex.

I don't blame you. It combined with HPV are the biggest cause of oral cancer.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504763_162-20035363-10391704.html

I have this feeling that guys think of sex as the most important thing in a relationship. It scares me to death thinking that no guy will ever wanna be with me for long if I don't perform oral sex.

So I shut away and let it destroy what I have with someone.

Is there hope/help for me?

As long as you're really into having regular intercourse with them, I don't think most guys are going to care.

Archived