Mental Support Community

So stressed out

sensitive_woman

Aww hon, I'm so sorry to hear that the stress is still running rampant in your life. Have you tried doing something to get your stress out. Maybe excercise, or turn up the music and dance it out, sit down with a good book in a bubble bath. How is your mom? Everything is going well I hope. I've kept you and her and your family in my prayers. I hope that your ex husband is not still giving you trouble. Write it out hon, if it makes you feel better. I'm here with you.

I try to but I cant... cant exercise, cant get myself to dance nor concentrate on anything I'm doing other than mom's health. Ya my ex called that night (a week ago) and played love songs one minute and then send stinker smses the next. I had kept my phone switched off all night, he hasn't bothered me since then.

I'm confused... I cant move on neither can I live life normally anymore. I keep feeling numb with shock with everything that's happening in my life. I cant get myself to do anything and move about life as though its robotic, doing what I have to do.

Thank you for praying for me. I went to the temple the other day and just couldn't pray. The tears kept flowing so I just offered flowers to God and came back home. I just feel like I'm becoming forgetful with all this stress, I don't remember things anymore. I'm afraid I shall lose my freelance assignments if I continue like this. I sent the same email twice after 2 days to the company I'm working with. I hope he doesn't think I'm neurotic or insane. I don't know whats happening to me. I know I should talk this out with someone but I cant.

You've been through so much, I can see why your body is reacting the way it is. I, too, started to become forgetful after a very hard situation in my life. When you get so much on your mind and your mind is going in overdrive, you can't expect to remember much. Especially when you're worried about the same things daily. The things you ponder on so much begins to consume your thinking and pushes all the other stuff out. To this day, my short term memory is horrible. I think a lot of it is a contributing factor of anxiety. There are times I can't focus enough to pray as well. It's normal for one's body to react this way, but it's very irritating, that's for sure.

As for your ex, wow is he trying to drive you insane. I believe in Karma, so some day that is going to come back to bite him on the rear. I'm sorry you have to go through the things you are going through. It's amazing you can even function at all. Hang in there, though. You can make it through this. I am here for you if you ever need me. Feel free to private message me anytime. I check them periodically throughout the day. I hope today is a better one. Chin up and big hugs.

Thanks for being so understanding Jenna.

And Yay! I have great news. I found a domestic help for 12 hours so now I don't have to run around so much. But instead of feeling happy, I sat brooding and reading a novel for a large part of the day. Finally I got some time off after 4 whole months!!!!! Instead of feeling happy, I felt washed out, worn out and I fear I may look like an old hag soon. What happened to the cheerful smiling me that I was... a couple of years ago. I guess too many things have happened. Usually I had no time to think about it much but today I almost got a day off, yet I was morose all day. Not a good sign at all.

But THANK YOU all for being there. I love you all :o