Mental Support Community

How do you change your username?

Proverbs31:28

Thanks for the change but I really NEED to get rid of the "sad" I don't care what word replaces it, I just can't be sadstar :(

smallstar

stupidstar

skepticstar

silverstar

faithstar

brightstar

Whatever, it just can't be "sad" star, than I swear I won't ever ask for a change again!

Thank you and sorry :o

Sweetie,

You don't need to apologize for asking for what you want. I am sure Mark was in a bit of a hurry and didn't quite get your new name right. He will take care of it the next time he visits this site, I am sure.

By the way, be patient about this, he doesn't always visit every day. I notice that you tend to delete your posts if you don't get a fast reply. ;)

It reminds me of how I used to feel ashamed when I asked for anything I wanted & the request was turned down. The nasty, critical voice in my head (which you definitely have!) would tell me I had no business asking for anything! I guess I thought that if someone turned me down, I was undeserving, when the reality is, you don't always get what you want & people have their own reasons for turning down a request that have nothing to do with you or me for that matter.

That may not be what's going on with you, but I thought I would throw it out for your consideration. :)

Catmom

• 2 years later...