Mental Support Community

The real issue

toulouse_lautrec

I can't change my outlook on myself. My height and penis size control a lot of my life. I can't fool myself into thinking another way about it. Even if I find other interests, and spend my time with those interests, I'll always be short and have a small penis. Those issues will always bother me, regardless of any other accomplishments.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TL,

I am done arguing with you. If you want to see a picture of me, my wife and my daughter than pm me, and I will get you a pic to your email.

My family is beautiful. Not in the "I see them as beautiful" way but really exceptional looking. Both of us have great genes and we were approached by a department store about putting our daughter in their cataloge (just recently after the new pictures we took there). Of course we declined

My wife is a Master of Fine Arts and is currently presenting work at a major midwest gallery.

I would never just say any of this because I don't want to boast but you insinuated that my wife is unattractive and only with me because she is desperate. No so sorry.

Sorry to everyone else. This dialouge has been pretty petty. I let emotions get the best of me.

Guys, you can either get busy living or get busy dying. Sitting around feeling sorry for yourselves isn't doing you any good. When you have a handicap you need to find a way to smash right through it.

There's plenty of products out there that address this very issue. There's Penis Extenders, specially designed Condoms, and lubricants.

As I've said before, get busy living or get busy dying. It's YOUR choice and nobody can make it but YOU.

A master of fine arts? Holy sh*t! I never realized that one example, a guy in a Midwestern town, laid to rest all the complaints of short men or guys with a small penis. Now I know better. But there's a flaw in your argument. You said you have great genes. So of course you have other features that may compensate for your small penis or short height. So what is your point? That since you have "great genes" you were able to attract someone, and that person doesn't mind so much that you have a small penis? Guess what? You're proving nothing.

Post your stats K...

Height:

Penis size:

Wife's Height:

Wife's Penis Size:

Karamazov, I totally get why you took offense at this:

The trick is, it isn’t about fooling yourself. It is about finding the strength and security to open yourself to the possibility of change and not being afraid of the risk involved with trying. Just the simple act of believing it is possible to feel better about all of this is no easy task. It is very difficult to believe it is possible when it hasn’t happened for you yet. I get that. Sometimes it’s about recognizing you are unhappy and then taking a leap of faith—trusting that “better” is possible even if you can’t see any reason to believe this simply because the only alternative is to continue in misery.

No, I know I can't be happy with how I am. Not because of what a woman would think, but because I don't like it. That's the difference between me and others on here. Others are concerned with women not accepting it. I don't care if women accept it or not. *I* don't accept it. That's what this post, *the real issue*, is all about.

TL, I appreciate that you feel a lot of anger around this, but can we please maintain the supportive spirit of the community?

I don't think "proving" anything is the issue here. We're all on the site sharing our stories. Maybe we can learn from this.

Do you feel that the size of your penis defines who you are as a person?

many of the local bars had their costume parties tonight. One of the bartenders had a commercially produced "costume" that consisted of a tool belt with a pencil, notebook, magnifying glass, tape measure and a bikini with the words "PENIS INSPECTOR" across the butt. And some women wonder why some us get a little peeved on this subject....

I gotta admit, penis size obsession seems to be everywhere. You can't watch much tv without seeing small penis references. Commercials, drama shows and very much with comedy, either sitcoms or standup.

I used to enjoy watching Bones untill they had their small penis episode. Haven't watched it since.

You'd think if this was so unimportant it wouldn't be bought up so often, pro or con.

Like I've said before, half of society will tell you it's not a problem at all, the other half will bring it up at every opportunity, obsess over it, and/or tell you it's a deal breaker.

Thank God I wasn't this insecure about this when younger.

John

EDIT: You can bet the young ladys costume wasn't inferring she was looking for a 4.5 incher.

EDIT: You can bet the young ladys costume wasn't inferring she was looking for a 4.5 incher.

I guess that's what the magnifying glass was for. I doubt the guy in the flasher costume would have had women lining up to take a picture with him if the costume didn't include an enormous fake dick.

John

"Like I've said before, half of society will tell you it's not a problem at all, the other half will bring it up at every opportunity, obsess over it, and/or tell you it's a deal breaker."

I know my take on this issue has it's naysayers, but I have always figured that "size doesn't matter" to women who with a guy who is at least average or larger in the penis department. Most who make the statement will end their comment with "but I'm happy to be with my guy because he is over 8 inches and thick".

The ones who will readily say it matters are the ones who wouldn't settle for the preceding gal's guy because she is looking for more.

The ones who drew the "short straw" and are stuck with it usually say NOTHING.:cool:

So is breast size. I'm not really a fan of huge melons. My MILF has a 38C which is a bit on the large side for me but it's nothing she can help. As long as hooters aren't fake then I can look past them.

They can be useful at times though. I think I had mentioned this before: my ex-wife's breasts were large enough to be able to push them together so the nipples could touch. If I did that and sucked on both of them hard enough, her vagina would tighten up enough for her to really feel my penis. It was the only way she could actually climax with me and not resort to a vibrator. Unfortunately, I don't have a pair of shop vacs for lungs, so it wasn't anything I could do for long and that frustrated the hell out of her. I don't know if her leaving between a year or two after stumbling upon this trick was related to that frustration or not, but I suppose finding someone who didn't have to do all that work was nice for her.

Have you ever considered that the people who need to do such stuff are actually acting out on their own feelings of insecurity and inferiority?

I know my take on this issue has it's naysayers' date=' but I have always figured that "size doesn't matter" to women who with a guy who is at least average or larger in the penis department.[/quote']

When I personally have said it, it has meant exactly just that. I do not care about this, in one way or the other. The gift is in recognition, be it one size or another... That is irrelevant to me.

So is breast size. I'm not really a fan of huge melons. My MILF has a 38C which is a bit on the large side for me but it's nothing she can help. As long as hooters aren't fake then I can look past them.

Amen, Brother. Neither am I. I far, far prefer small over large breasts. Even natural ones.

Breast augmentation is a multi million dollar a year industry. (But size doesn't matter....;)) I've often wondered why women will take absolutely perfect small breasts and subject them to surgery to make them so large they're a turn-off.

John

I know my take on this issue has it's naysayers, but I have always figured that "size doesn't matter" to women who with a guy who is at least average or larger in the penis department. Most who make the statement will end their comment with "but I'm happy to be with my guy because he is over 8 inches and thick".

The ones who will readily say it matters are the ones who wouldn't settle for the preceding gal's guy because she is looking for more.

The ones who drew the "short straw" and are stuck with it usually say NOTHING.:cool:

Have to agree with all this. I always figured that there was a 'minumum buy-in' to this whole size thing.

I've visited a number of small size help sites. A lot of ladies say they don't understand the whole size thing, then say it doesn't matter. But none who've got a man with 4 1/2 inches talks about how fantasticly she's getting satisfied at night.

John

Breast augmentation is a multi million dollar a year industry. (But size doesn't matter....;)) I've often wondered why women will take absolutely perfect small breasts and subject them to surgery to make them so large they're a turn-off.

John

They do it because there's enough people out there that do like them. A friend of mine that used to be a strip club DJ has said that the dancers will often see a significant jump in income, usually enough to pay them off in a year or less. Unfortunately for him, the divorce court judge didn't view them as an asset that my friend needed to be reimbursed for even though he paid for them while they were married.

It's not saying much, but the only negative experience I've had was when a gal ran up behind me and gave me a hug. It was like having two baseballs jammed into my back.

Archived