Mental Support Community

Kinsley Penis Size Stats

most guys aren't rejected because their penis "looks" small, usually because it feels small during intercourse; but you'd have to ask jessie for more info.

According to research the main complaint about small penis sizes is lack of 'containment' for the woman.

This is the sexologist term for 'fulness' caused by sufficient pressure on the vestibular bulbs.

This is why girth consistently makes the top factor when women discuss pens size or answer surveys.

Length is important for depth of penetration and stroke length and frequency.

But only a minorty of women put length ABOVE girth in order of factor importance.

Klingsor is right about the visual impact- women have reported being turned off by seeing a small penis and turned on by seeing a larger one and the mental aspect of sex is very important (an example of this would be the computer generated image survey last year), but according to the majority od the research i have seen, plus real life life observations, I would say the look of a penis is not as important as its physical capacity to 'fill' during intercourse.

Well I have to say the research i have seen clearly shows women do entangle them.

I have very often heard/seen women say 'it was so thin I couldnt tell if he was inside me or not'- thats a physical sensation issue.

or "I was hesitant at first but then it felt wonderful'- to describe a penis that looks too thick for a girls preference but then proves a positive.

or 'I was put off as it looked a bit short but in the end it was wide enough to be enjoyable"

This kind of comment is frequent in all types of evidence.

Then you have the use of sleeves or larger dildos for marital aids.

As I say, for me, accruing to observations and research, the physical beats the visual for this issue (and the cultural too) but I agree that all 3 ARE factors and often are ALL important.

I think everyone has misunderstood me. The hypothetical survey with photographs I am discussing has nothing to do with establishing preference for big dick or small dick. What I'm talking about is a way to tag a number on what is perceived in the common imagination as small, avg, or large, since the way this is being argued and determined now is inconclusive and leads to all the interminable debate over 0.00000016446 inches or centimeters or whatever.

I already know big ones are preferred, that is another study for a different day.

but you're still proceeding under the presumption that the visual aspect of the size of a penis is more important than the physical aspect of it's size.

And maybe now you have some idea why we try to keep these forums open to everybody, across the spectrum of needs that might be called SPS. There's no viable diagnostic test available.

On the other hand, I take exception to the idea that there are people who can't be helped. Read the rest of the site: we routinely help people who've been abused, who have a variety of addictions, who hallucinate ... Now, we don't in any way claim to "cure" them. But anyone can be helped, and most people who are being helped appreciate it.

The reason that I might suggest separate forums would be if we (that's you guys, really) can't keep the peace in the one we've got. Absolutely no one is helped when everyone is sniping at each other under the cover of internet anonymity.

But it is psychological to want a truck if you can't get one.

At least you're far enough along to say this is something you want, rather than "society's" fault. It's easy to blame, well, truck advertising, but in the end, you decide what's important in life for you.

I could actually entertain the thought of blaming society, at least indirectly. I think the way gender roles have changed has had a huge impact on this issue. Back when women kept their legs closed and didn't try to act like men they were perfectly happy with their husbands penis. Because they had nothing to compare it to. Let's face it, sex is a competition. But society (media) is changing our perception of gender roles. What started as a movement for equality has become a movement for a unisex society as far as behavior. It's not enough for women to get the same rights as men, but they want to act like men. Which includes sleeping around like men. So yes, I do blame society. Mostly women. But I also think women are sleeping around more because they feel like they're gonna miss out on the good men if they don't have sex with them because other women will. It's a vicious cycle. Yeah, this is still MY insecurity. But it's caused by the changing societal norms. As far as the 3 options you stated Klingsor, I choose to attempt to change it. Until women are willing to accept their female roles in society (and that includes acknowledging that their sexual past matters to men) I will refuse to marry. Is it going to change in my generation? Probably not. I'll most likely die alone. But I'm not willing to go talk to a therapist to figure out how to accept that my wife has been ridden like the village bicycle. Does that stem from my insecurity? Of course. But I'm fine with that.

Agreed.

And I would also say it's psychological if (to extend the analogy) someone is convinced that it is completely unacceptable to travel by car, that he absolutely needs to drive a truck in order to be 'normal', or to lead a happy life. It's psychological if he spends almost every waking moment obsessing about trucks, if he feels absolutely miserable and inferior because he doesn't have a truck, and if he feels insanely jealous of guys who work for haulage firms...

But if someone just rather likes the idea of having a truck in order to impress those women out there who like trucks, well, that's perfectly okay - just as long as he is also relaxed with the reality of having a car and not a truck, and understands that it is perfectly normal and okay to drive a car.

if my girlfriend preferred trucks and i couldnt get one, even though she has been in trucks before me, well i would hate life and run her over in my car