Mental Support Community

Why Was JaiJai Banned?

Jack's Smirking Revenge

Guest GingerSnap

I believe Endless Night said it best especially about this not being a chat room. In the 3 and 1/2 years I have been active in the forum, I have never seen continuing disregard for the forum rules like this before so until this point, I don't think it has been such an issue. Neither have I seen any moderator attacked in this way and such an attempt to pressure them into reversing a decision that they have made in good faith and for the well-being of the community. I believe this subject has been exhausted and takes away from the time that can be spent actually being there for those seriously looking for help and that is why I have blocked my pms to friends only because I have limited time to spend on here and have no intention of debating my morals, my choices or the rules which are very specific if you understand the meaning of the words and if not Webster is always nearby.

I personally did not take any offense to Jai's posts. I did start wondering though, if they were being ramped up for their 'shock value', which then made me wonder if she was in fact a real person, or just somebody messing with our minds. Well, we never really know how 'real' people here are do we? So I took her with a grain of salt and kind of considered her posts as entertainment of a sort. Perhaps she should stick to the sexuality forum on issues of a sexual nature as those who do not want to be offended can simply avoid that forum.

Hi JaiJai,

So...Welcome back. I hope my comments didn't make you feel bad. At least you know you are not ignored and that people are thinking about you. As to who you may really be, that applies to everybody here who hasn't come out and identified their real selves, myself included. I started a thread on the topic of 'How much is real here?' or something to that effect a while back and got accused (I took it in jest) of being a fat balding russian who is just messing with people's minds. No, I'm not Boris. I'm actually Natasha, but I really want to be the FEARLESS leader:eek:.

Archived