Mental Support Community

Is It Possible To Be A Psychopath With A Conscience

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Today I continue to work on seeing if my 2nd Amendment Right was really taken from me back in 2002. I have to get together every document I can and have an excellent Attorney look them over. I'm not going to hold my breath and am giving it a 50/50 chance.

erm, whats a Second Amendment Right?

sorry i dont mean to sound dumb - i really dont know :confused:

erm, whats a Second Amendment Right?

I take it you don't live in the United States. The 2nd Amendment is the right to keep and bare arms, specifically firearms. No Amendments in the US Constitution shall be infringed. The 1st Amendment which is the right to free speech and the 2nd Amendment are always targeted by worthless Politicians.

well i too cant own or posses a fire arm. i dont mind though. not like i really need one. i can get one in 4 years after my 5150 label gos away. ive done things as a kid that i regret every day to small animals... i love playing with fire. the bigger the better. there are lots of times i get bad thoughts about people. harming them. i never act on these urges that i have. friends family people that i dont know. despite these urges im a very nice guy. i couldnt hurt anyone. i cant even say no without a lot of work on my part. and i always have lots of trouble with it. that said my thoughts of harming people tear me apart. but i know that ill always have them and will never act on them. so in a way its ok. hope that story sheds some light on your original statement/question. hope it help a little.

depending on where you live it could be used for self defence. or peace of mind. i personally wouldnt use a fire arm to end my life. it would be too messy. wouldnt want to leave anyone with the clean up. so ya what i would want one for is for show. it would probly never even be loaded. just to scare anyone who breaks into my house. i could never use it anyway. just an example on other ways haveing one could be useful.

yes AP. that was 1 of 2 points I was making.

How about spending all that time trying to figure out if you can have a gun, and gawking at the departing view of women at walmart, on going to school, educating yourself, working? You have enough money to send a lawyer on a wild goose chase to see if you can buy a gun? Maybe stuffing a piece down the back of your jeans will boost your confidence. WTF?

Here...save on some legal fees, and just go try to buy one. If they let you...hooray! hopefully the next guy will have the good sense not to sell you amo.

I WILL NOT go back to school. Like a terrorist and a Nuclear Missile, Me and school don't mix well together.

I'm NOT going to even attempt buying a firearm unless I know I can get past both background checks, which are total BS. If I did the BATFE would most likely show up at my door. Quite frankly I don't want any type of LEO anywhere near me. Something tells me you've been watching too much of that fat ass Rosie O Donnell. Don't spew your anti-constitutional BS to me.

BTW, I don't use firearms as weapons. I just enjoy working on them and target shooting.

Is that woman really that fat? Well...I never liked her anyway.

She sure as shit is. Whats funny is that she said anybody that owns a firearm should be put in Prison. Rosie and her family had some people stalking them. She went to the Warner Brothers Studio and demanded that they arm her bodyguards with firearms.

In the end, firearms cause death like silverware causes Rosie to be fat.

i can see why not. but you gotta admit. its fun to sometimes stalk your friends.gets interesting reactions till they figure out its you. then they laugh and tell you you scared them and then they hit you playfully. i remember this one time i had this very predictable friend. she called me at my house about a mile and a half away. i convinced her that i was across the street behind a tree watching her. i told her what she was doing and she went outside to look for me. i was rollin on the floor laughin at her tellin her that she called my house phone so i couldnt be there. she laughed too. it was just funny. im over tired right now so sorry about the random post. and its probly not as funny as i think it is right now ether. oh well. i hope you enjoyed the read anyway. if not ill delete the post. random adhd moment.

Ok, still havnt worked out who Rosie is yet :confused:

Maybe Im just typing in the wrong words on dear Ol' Google :)

Erm, I dont think its okay to stalk someone - thats pretty scarey - I never found it funny when my ex did it to me :eek:

Is'nt it still scarey when you stalk a friend - even in fun?

(for your friend i mean - dont know how to word it right - ooops)

here's rosie:eek:

www.en.wikipedia.org/rosie_o%27_donnell

now i have to find a way to get her image out of my mind after seeing her:(

most of the ladies at walmart are very comfortable around me. I've been to walmart at least once a day for over 6 years.

not working. Just head over to the wkipedia and enter her name.

thanks AP - I will try that now :)

Im really useless lately........ "if only I had a brain" think that woz from the wizard of Oz or summit - Well I KNOW I have a brain - just need to find the on switch - hmmm, or maybe just rewire the connections :(

Are you having an OK(ish) day?

Take care :)

switch on, switch off, switch on, switch off. :o

suuuuuuuuuuuuuueeeeeeeeeee theres one way to know if ur brain is working fine, rise ur right arm to the sky then touch u nose with ur middle finger, then with ur left hand grab one of ur ears.

iff u feel dumb then ur brain is working ok. if u dont feel dumb then plz stop doing that.

Archived