Mental Support Community

sexual abuse

sheryl

Hello Sheryl,

No worries; I've been a tad busy myself and today is the first day I've been by in some time. I'm glad you're doing well.

Overall, life is going well, just busy! My family and I are considering buying our own place since the landlord raised the rent (again), making it so we're basically paying a mortgage anyway. We have so many things to consider right now. It's been a bit stressful, but I am trying (and mostly succeeding) to keep everything in perspective.

The logic on the degrees makes sense. I am always impressed with people who can make it through medical studies. I wanted to, but it was just too daunting for me. I have a bachelor's degree and that's served me well for my goals.

Yeah, my suggestion isn't so great when you look at the logistics of your situation. You might find something else that will work for you though. Just because we are 'used' to doing something a certain way doesn't require it to be done that way. Meanwhile, be sure to do some great self-talk before visiting!

Talk to you later,

Chou-Tonbo

Hi Chou-Tonbo

how are you doing? Oh dear, that's not good the landlord putting the rent up again you would be better off getting your own house, if your already paying yuor landlords mortgage, it makes sense doesn't it to have your own? keep me posted on how your getting along with finding a new house if you decide to

I'm hoping I can complete my medical studies well, what did you get your bachelors degree in?

My councellor feels thta i have really come along way and she doesn't feel i need therapy any longer, which is fantastic i feel so alive like a huge weight has been lifted from my shoulders, but she told my to carry on with my self help i've been writing sabout m,y experiences with my past and it helps such a lot it 's brilliant therapy.

talk to you soon,

take care, sheryl