Mental Support Community

Apparently You Stalk People If You Read The Phone Book

AmericanPsycho

Have you ever considered blogging, AP? I like to blog. It helps me to chat away about everyday types of things. I am better able to process situations and help myself this way. It helps me to feel connected.

Is there something around this (stalking and reading the phone book) that bothers or upsets you?

Have you ever considered blogging, AP? I like to blog. It helps me to chat away about everyday types of things. I am better able to process situations and help myself this way. It helps me to feel connected.

Is there something around this (stalking and reading the phone book) that bothers or upsets you?

I have blogged quite a bit on MySpace. http://myspace.com/williambray or www.myspace.com/williambray I'm stuck with IE 6.0 for another few months yet so I can't access MySpace at the moment.

Yes it does bother, actually a lot. I absolutely hate being accused of something I'm not doing.

Why would someone read the phone book unless ur searching for a phone number. Buy a book about numbers, phones or stalkers if those are ur interests.

Why would someone read the Sports Page while they're dropping the "bomb":confused: To take up time while I'm passing the "beast". The Dekalb Co Phone Book has bits of interesting info on each page of the business section. Who'd thought that the tongue of a Blue Whale out weighs most Elephants.

Someone with a really large pair of scales? :-)

The word "accused" is really important, when you say you don't like to be accused of things you're not doing, because the idea of being accused isn't important unless that's how you interpret it. How does someone online know whether you're a stalker or not? What if I "accused" you of being, say, as blue as a Smurf, would you feel that you need to defend yourself or would you understand that I'm just saying something stupid?

At some point, you're making two judgments about being called a stalker: that it's bad, and that someone might believe it's true. Since we both know you weren't reading the phone book for that purpose, is it possible to just leave it there, knowing that the accuser doesn't know what they're talking about?

Someone with a really large pair of scales? :-)

The word "accused" is really important, when you say you don't like to be accused of things you're not doing, because the idea of being accused isn't important unless that's how you interpret it. How does someone online know whether you're a stalker or not? What if I "accused" you of being, say, as blue as a Smurf, would you feel that you need to defend yourself or would you understand that I'm just saying something stupid?

At some point, you're making two judgments about being called a stalker: that it's bad, and that someone might believe it's true. Since we both know you weren't reading the phone book for that purpose, is it possible to just leave it there, knowing that the accuser doesn't know what they're talking about?

A rich snot-nosed brat that I had to deal with in school spread it around on Moped Army. I guess he's not happy when I asked him some difficult questions on FaceBook last year.

I've been accused of doing a lot of things throughout my life. Some of those things are true but most aren't.

I've also been accused of stalking pedophiles because I surf the Registry. I don't go to their homes, or call them, or email them, or send them letters via standard mail. I like being informed so I know what streets to avoid so I don't get into trouble.

Archived