Mental Support Community

Mom's reaction...

Maybe they cant because most males are below par to do the job. When you look at the statistics on this the amount of women who can have vaginal orgasm equates the amount of man who have 7” + inches penises.

Sexual Intercourse is like anything else in life. 40% physical and 60% mental. You should be glad that you're not stuck in No Man's Land because you wouldn't make it home.

Those two things are the same. I know deep down I cannot satisfy a woman with my small penis. Therefore, if my partner cannot enjoy sex, I won't be able to enjoy it either.

And it pisses me off that I'll only be able to please a woman using my fingers and my tongue.

It's time to tell it like it is. You can't satisfy a woman sexually because all you want is the "Wham Bam Thank you Ma'am".

Well... isn't that what most women want in this age of "No Strings Attached" and "Friends With Benefits": a good pounding and then goodbye Sir?

Absolutely not!!!! For most women, intercourse is so much more than having a guy/boyfriend with a large/humongous penis who has nothing else to offer besides his genital.

Absolutely not!!!! For most women, intercourse is so much more than having a guy/boyfriend with a large/humongous penis who has nothing else to offer besides his genital.

Yeah... but here's a question for you. You have the choice between two men and both have an incredible attitude and much more to offer than their genitalia. However, one has a small penis and the other has a larger one. Which one would you choose? And for the sake of argument, let's pretend you cannot choose both.

That is one thing that has always bothered me with women. According to them, no guy with a large penis knows how to use it or he's an asshole or whatever. I seriously doubt that there aren't any great guy, good lover, and of course well (or at least normally) endowed, out there. In fact, I believe there are tons of guys like that, so why would any woman in her right mind want to be with a guy like me? I litteraly have nothing to offer. I also believe that our presence on Earth boils down to one single thing: reproduction. It's obvious that I won't find a mate and reproduce, therefore I have no reason to be on this planet, so I might as well just kill myself.

I think I'm gonna do the world a favor by taking me out of the dating scene and ultimately, the gene pool. It's going to be a much better place without losers like me.

That's my last post for this thread. In fact, this might be my last post on this forum period. I can't believe I still even care for all this crap. I'm pretty much gone already anyway.

Sorry if I offended anyone.

All of this talk about doing one's self in because of some physical deficiency is ludicrous. If you don't feel you are deserving of companionship because of it, then you should give it a shot just because you do have shortcomings. Rather than to kill yourself, go out there and date a few women just to see the look on their face when they realize it's too late to back out and it will be all about YOU.

As I have mentioned before, a guy doesn't really need to be looking for a life long companion when he's dating. (very few guys are)

Now if you screw up and find that very rare gal who isn't really into big penises and really does know how to work her stuff, you may find it a problem getting rid of her.

That would still be better than not taking any chance at all.:)

Yeah... but here's a question for you. You have the choice between two men and both have an incredible attitude and much more to offer than their genitalia. However, one has a small penis and the other has a larger one. Which one would you choose? And for the sake of argument, let's pretend you cannot choose both.

That is one thing that has always bothered me with women. According to them, no guy with a large penis knows how to use it or he's an asshole or whatever. I seriously doubt that there aren't any great guy, good lover, and of course well (or at least normally) endowed, out there. In fact, I believe there are tons of guys like that, so why would any woman in her right mind want to be with a guy like me? I litteraly have nothing to offer. I also believe that our presence on Earth boils down to one single thing: reproduction. It's obvious that I won't find a mate and reproduce, therefore I have no reason to be on this planet, so I might as well just kill myself.

I think I'm gonna do the world a favor by taking me out of the dating scene and ultimately, the gene pool. It's going to be a much better place without losers like me.

That's my last post for this thread. In fact, this might be my last post on this forum period. I can't believe I still even care for all this crap. I'm pretty much gone already anyway.

Sorry if I offended anyone.

I agree with your points but you don't have a small penis. Even my ex girlfriend who has been with at least 15 guys, said only 2 guys had 7 and 8 inches. I don't see how you think you're small with 5.5. That's right in between the 5.3 to 5.7 inch average. Your height might make it look worse than it is, though. However, I'm only 4 inches, so I have a right to be upset about it, since I'm only a half inch above micro and at the lower, lower end of the so-called "average" scale. 98% of men have a bigger penis than me!

All of this talk about doing one's self in because of some physical deficiency is ludicrous. If you don't feel you are deserving of companionship because of it, then you should give it a shot just because you do have shortcomings. Rather than to kill yourself, go out there and date a few women just to see the look on their face when they realize it's too late to back out and it will be all about YOU.

As I have mentioned before, a guy doesn't really need to be looking for a life long companion when he's dating. (very few guys are)

Now if you screw up and find that very rare gal who isn't really into big penises and really does know how to work her stuff, you may find it a problem getting rid of her.

That would still be better than not taking any chance at all.:)

A small penis is a big physical deficiency. To not even be average is a huge blow and makes life mostly meaningless. Plus, I'm short height too, so I really have no reason to live. My mom says to be thankful I can walk or see, etc. But if the only way I can be "happy" is to compare myself to handicapped people, I'm better off dead. And anyway, if I couldn't see, couldn't walk, or had some kind of problem like that, I wouldn't want to live either. I'd rather they just kill me.

To not even be average is a huge blow and makes life mostly meaningless.
I'm short height too' date=' so I really have no reason to live. [/quote']

I am sorry you are hurting so much from this.

TL' date=' can you challenge these negative thoughts?

Is it possible that you are so focused on these negative thoughts that you are unable to see any other possibilities? When you repeat this type of self-talk, it can have a negative impact on your mood.

It's obvious that I won't find a mate and reproduce...
It's going to be a much better place without losers like me.

I am sorry for your pain. I am listening. :) Your thoughts are also very negative and self-critical. I hope you can challenge these thoughts, Ernold.

Please take care.

Edited by IrmaJean

I'm in the same boat as Ernold in terms of physical dimensions. BONE pressed I am less than 6 inches and approximately 5 inches not pressed to the bone. I'm not fat, but I guess my fat pad takes up 1 inch approximately. My circumference is the same as his. Reading his posts really make me realize how ridiculous and trivial penis size are in the grand scheme when you're a few degrees under average. Just reading his posts make me feel retarded for even dwelling on this problem for so long. People like us don't even try to approach women out of paranoia and perpetual comparisons to others. We don't have the right to be depressed about this issue when millions of men for thousands of years procreated with similar endowment successfully.

Unfortunately, it's the damn 20th/21st century media that's created small penis syndrome for many people such as myself. Without the Internet or media, most of the posters on this board would be happier with their lives. Where we would even get the idea that we do not like sex due to our short penises? Who would be shoving bigger is better down our throats? Anyway, just reading some of the posts in this thread from the OP put things into perspective for me and made me realize how retarded I must sound to someone who is considerably below average or in micro penis territory.

To the OP, you're well within the normal range, stop comparing yourself to others. You may never read this, but killing yourself for this reason is just pathetic. So you will never be able to thrust an additional 3 inches past a vulva, and your girth won't be able to stretch an additional 1 cm of the vaginal canal. Does that really justify an end to your existence?

Being sex driven is shitty, people would accomplish more if they weren't so concerned about pleasing themselves or others through sex. I myself am aware of this yet I constantly dwell on this problem and I realize how stupid it really is for someone that is a little bit less than average.

Edited by Thermonuclear Warrior

I'm in the same boat as Ernold in terms of physical dimensions. BONE pressed I am less than 6 inches and approximately 5 inches not pressed to the bone. I'm not fat, but I guess my fat pad takes up 1 inch approximately. My circumference is the same as his. Reading his posts really make me realize how ridiculous and trivial penis size are in the grand scheme when you're a few degrees under average. Just reading his posts make me feel retarded for even dwelling on this problem for so long. People like us don't even try to approach women out of paranoia and perpetual comparisons to others. We don't have the right to be depressed about this issue when millions of men for thousands of years procreated with similar endowment successfully.

Unfortunately, it's the damn 20th/21st century media that's created small penis syndrome for many people such as myself. Without the Internet or media, most of the posters on this board would be happier with their lives. Where we would even get the idea that we do not like sex due to our short penises? Who would be shoving bigger is better down our throats? Anyway, just reading some of the posts in this thread from the OP put things into perspective for me and made me realize how retarded I must sound to someone who is considerably below average or in micro penis territory.

To the OP, you're well within the normal range, stop comparing yourself to others. You may never read this, but killing yourself for this reason is just pathetic. So you will never be able to thrust an additional 3 inches past a vulva, and your girth won't be able to stretch an additional 1 cm of the vaginal canal. Does that really justify an end to your existence?

Being sex driven is shitty, people would accomplish more if they weren't so concerned about pleasing themselves or others through sex. I myself am aware of this yet I constantly dwell on this problem and I realize how stupid it really is for someone that is a little bit less than average.

If you're over 5 inches, you have "small penis syndrome", not a small penis. It's all in your mind. I have a 4 inch penis, so I really have a small penis. We have two entirely different problems.

And yes, only have 4 inches hard, and only being 5'5" is a good reason to kill myself. Both things have ruined my adult life. There's a reason I'm 35, unmarried, no kids, struggled to date anybody or have a successful career. I have to work five times as hard to get any results at all, whereas men who are average height and size get so much more and don't try at all.

And besides, it's not only women who hate my height and penis size, I do too. It's useless.

And besides, it's not only women who hate my height and penis size, I do too. It's useless.

Being 5'7" most people don't take me seriously. All the better because it's that much more satisfying when I prove them wrong.

Dude, you really need to see a Quack about your issues. It's not going to get any better by setting around and just feeling sorry for yourself. Know what I'm saying:confused:

I'm 5 on the dot, so if the average is 5.3, I'm 5/16ths or so of an inch under average...nothing to kill myself over. I'm 5'6 1/2 and Im sure if we were to stand by each other, there woudlnt be as much of a difference as you say. Also, I encounter average people that are 5'9 all the time and I do not feel that they are towering over me or anything. It's really silly for you to kill yourself for being a few inches shorter than the average. As for your penis, you shoudl measure it bone pressed seeing as you have a weight problem now. You are better off than you think, stop dwelling on it and stop comparing yourself to others. There are plenty of dwarfs and midgets living fullfilling lives, so there has to be more to life than sex and physical dimensions.

I have to work five times as hard to get any results at all, whereas men who are average height and size get so much more and don't try at all.

TL, there is really no way you could accurately know about the efforts and results of others.

Have any of you read about cognitive distortions? I always respect everyone's feelings here, but I want to point out that there is a whole lot of black-and-white thinking in this thread; overgeneralizing, catastrophizing, filtering, jumping to conclusions...

There are ways to address these patterns of negative thinking. Have any of you been to therapy or counseling?

Edited by IrmaJean
wording

It's based on stats and my every day life of walking around and seeing people.

Your perception of life and the people around you are in this.

To me' date=' these issues are worth giving up over and killing myself. [/quote']

I hear you, TL, and I respect that you feel this way right now. Things can change for the better if you allow for the possibility. Negative thoughts can lead to depression and depression can lead to a bleak, dark outlook on life. It may be difficult to see any light, but it is possible to find your way to it if you don't give up. Therapy could be helpful.

I'm not seeing a psych' date=' they would tell me to accept it. That's useless advice.[/quote']

What is it about accepting yourself that is useless? There are ways to challenge your thoughts.

Nobody can solve my issues. They are unsolvable.

You can change your responses, your thoughts, and your feelings about yourself. Healing and self-acceptance is possible. It's possible for all of us, I think.

Well I'm quite sure a few lesbians out there have had vaginal orgasms without a penis involved. But according to you, only guys with a giant cock can get any woman off.

No that’s not what I said, what I said was big penis is required to give a women vaginal orgasm through penetration. Of course there is other ways off getting a women off but I’m not a lesbian, I’m a man and I want to give her one through vaginal penetration with my penis not a tongue, fingers or vibrator.

If I "change my responses, thoughts, and my feelings" about the issues I'd be lying to myself. Looking at the stats, combined with the reactions from women I've been with, and my past sex life is all I need to draw the proper conclusion... that for ME, life is not worth living with a very small penis and at a very short height. It's not the kind of life I want, and it's not the kind of man most women want to be with. 4-6 more inches of height, and 1-2 inches more of penis size and my life would have been normal.