Mental Support Community

A big penis looks so much fun.

The whole subject here is one I look at from my own position. It never occurred to me how small or large the vagina of a woman was. However what is totally confusing is her reaction. Does she display an attraction toward your penis? You do to her parts so is the reverse as much? Then does she respond as if she is devotional to you as you are to her? This is where we are getting into psychology right here, which I will avoid right now, but the point is - just like in any relationship - if you are with the other person: you make each other know it; you feel you want to; you feel good about all of it. A positive psychology comes out of it all that really isn't about trying hard - it just happens that way. Sex becomes a good thing that you both want from each other and in the same way you don't question the state of her genitals neither does she yours.

I always recall hearing uncontrollable giggling at the mention of a mans genitals by certain women in my family and I assure you this wasn't due average or small. However never was I ever in a conversation where I even thought along those same lines about a woman - as if my own pleasure depended on it. I have come to learn that something about that state of mind of those females in my family has personality disorder written large. Also I have seen this used on may occasions by males and females to belittle and subvert males whom might otherwise pose a competitive edge in other areas of life. That's another subject altogether though - like bullying in the playground always was.

We're all guilty of believing the grass is greener on the other side. It's important to realize that everyone has problems, desires, and flaws no matter how they appear to us.

It's even more important to understand that even if we had all the things we feel we need to be happy, chances are that happiness will be temporary because there is always a downside to everything.

The only why to find true happiness is to appreciate who you are and what you have and pretty much ignore the success of others. As long as compare ourselves to those we feel inadequate to, the more unhappy and dissatisfied we'll become in our own lives.

• 5 months later...

Now, you see.....I just don't understand Happehs point of view. I'll never understand it. It's impossible. It's like someone babbling French in one ear and Russian in the other.

I'd love to have had a young woman pay attention to my crotch. (other than to make fun or roll her eyes.)

Just once I'd have liked to have had the gasp from a female nurse or doctor.

Everyone gets walked in on nude a few times in their life. Just once I'd have liked to have had the lady that accidently walked in on me eyes open wide and her hand fly up over her mouth as she looked in wide eyed amazement.

Just once.

Honestly, it's like a rich person lecturing a poor person on how lucky they are to be poor.

"Be happy you're poor. You just don't understand the problems we rich face day to day." (No shit Sherlock)

"Why, the worst thing to happen to you would be to hit the lottery." Yeah, but you can always give your money away if you really feel that way, but you never see them do so.

My guess is if well endowed men could have a penis reduction surgery, very few would take advantage of the opportunity. Even the ones that gripes about being big.

I don't know; if someone looked at my crotch and gasped, I would assume I'd either peed myself or dropped tomato sauce in my lap at lunch. Or my fly was open ...

It's possible that, regardless of the actual size of the guy (Happeh, really?), he could just be oversensitive. It's his assumption why the woman stopped, and what she was staring at, or even that she was staring at all. If she stopped because she suddenly thought of something completely unrelated (like maybe whether she left the iron on when she left home), wouldn't she just stare unseeingly at whatever was in front of her while she completed the thought (for instance, until she convinced herself she turned it off)?

I don't know; if someone looked at my crotch and gasped, I would assume I'd either peed myself or dropped tomato sauce in my lap at lunch. Or my fly was open ...

It's possible that, regardless of the actual size of the guy (Happeh, really?), he could just be oversensitive. It's his assumption why the woman stopped, and what she was staring at, or even that she was staring at all. If she stopped because she suddenly thought of something completely unrelated (like maybe whether she left the iron on when she left home), wouldn't she just stare unseeingly at whatever was in front of her while she completed the thought (for instance, until she convinced herself she turned it off)?

Now Malign...you know I meant gasp as I was lowering my underware. If a lady gasped while I was just standing around I'd assume I spilt beer or something on my crotch or said something completely out of line (again). ;)

I've got to admit, it occurred to me there are a lot of baggy sweat pants and baggy shorts worn today. Maybe if Happeh would quit wearing speedos to the BMV he wouldn't have these problems. :)