Mental Support Community

Just need to share

Alone4Ever

Hi. I'm glad I have finally found a forum where I can share my problem without being laughed at.

I can proudly say that I had a happy childhood and had good parents, so I guess it's not a surprise that I made the goal of my life to be a great parent myself. Since I was 15 I made my hobby the studying of parenting and relationships. Since then I already knew that penis size is vital to a healthy and happy relationship.

At that time mine was 4'' long and 1.5'' wide (diameter) , so I thought I wasn't doing that bad at that chapter. At the age of 17 it stopped growing at the length of 4.5'' and the width of 1.7''. Year after year I was waiting for it to grow. I was expecting to get to somewhere around 6'' ~ 7" (which is considered normal in my country), so you can imagine my disappointment... Two years ago I started trying different techniques of enlargement, but nothing helped.

Today I just turned 23, I'm 5'4'' tall I'm overweight, have a 4.5'' short dick and I've never even held hands with a girl.

As that wouldn't be enough, I'm one of the two men left, who can carry further the last name of my family.

My relatives are expecting from me to have at least one son, and they keep reminding me of it...

Seeing other men with the same problem being virgin at the age of 40 and not being able to conceive a family even at 50, I'm now wondering if my life has any meaning. What's the point of living if you're not able to reach your dreams? Why suffer from seeing others dating and having kids, and knowing that you're not capable of doing the same?

Two months ago I bought a bunch of sleeping pills, to end it all, but I couldn't do it. I guess I'm also a coward...

I'm the same age as you, 3 inches taller and I have roughly the same exact penis size. Where are you from? I don't think 6-7 inches is the average in any country, so you are probably closer to the average than you think.

Your the same as millions upon millions of successful procreators. Clearly penis size shoudlnt stop you from having a family and living your dream. You can't have sex like a well endowed man, that is the only difference. However, penis size itself has nothing to do with potency. Think about how India and China are so heavily overpopulated and how the average penis size these is an inch or so less than the average in other countries.

If you are family minded, than you have no problem.

My problem is more involved with the fact that I can't physically enjoy sex like that of a well endowed man. However, I feel that there are plenty of woman that would be fine with people our size seeing as we're fully functional and present enough length to actually have sex.

A man with a truly small penis, physically can't have sex, so you shouldn't be thinking that your penis can't provide you with children. At the basic biological level, you are normal.

Let's just say that I'm from South-Eastern Europe. I don't know what are the exact statistics in my region but from what I've seen in the gym's shower and from what I've heard from women the average minimum is 5.8''~6'' (length) and 1.8'' (width).

The problem isn't that I can't physically have sex, it's just that women reject me because of my sizes. I can't really say that I blame women from not being into me. Why would they be, if they can find a better shaped man with almost no effort?

I guess you are right saying that there are plenty of women that would be fine with this size. Still they would be "fine" with it, not happy... I would hate to know that the woman I love is cheating on me because I can't physically satisfy her needs. I'd rather be alone than be betrayed. You know what they say "It's better not to love at all, than to love and lose it".

Having the same problem as me, you should know that being biologically able to have sex, won't do for an excuse in bed.

No, but since you stated that your goal was to have a family, I figured sex shouldn't be that important to you. You said you can't blame women for not being into you. Have you tried? Or are you basing this on what you experience at the gym or heard from people. Women say the average is 6 or wahtever, but they also are never prepared with a ruler at hand. You can't go by what women say. I'm 5.0 inches long. The average is 5.5 Inches or so. I find it hard to believe that a woman would be able to tell a difference of say this much: "****"

It's a a ridiuclous to even worry about this problem. The only thing that pisses me off is that the majority of women aren't educated on averages and I have to hear stupid bullshit about 7 inches being the average from people I know in person.

I know that I can't have sex like a more endowed man and I accept it. However, there are women with narrow vaginas as well, so I guess it'd be nice for you to find a woman equipped with one of those?

And why say you'd be bad in bed? Many women confess to not getting pleasure from penetration alone.

I understand not feeling masculine, I relate to that. However, our basis for masculinity is skewed. In my personal opinion, I'm more masculine than my well endowed friends and I truly feel that I'd be better off in the apocalypse than they would be. There are many things a woman looks for, and good sex is one of them. However, I've mentioned this in other threads, and I'll state it again. I'd take my intelligence over a large penis any day. I luckily inherited good genes in terms of brain power, and I'm happy with that.

Women may be pickier in 2012, but that's thanks to the media. Anyoen your a few decades ago would have been much more successful years ago. I really hate society's emphasis on this so much, i feel that it's definitely ruiend my life as well. However, from a pure sensatoinal and biological stand point, there is absolutely nothign wrong with our penises. It's a shame people have gone to such shit now. We were definitely born into the wrong decade.

TW, having a family is... was the goal of my life. Sex is pretty damn important in a family life (unfortunately for me). If the couple isn't happy with their sex life this means they are not (fully) happy with each-other and unhappy parents cannot raise happy kids.

I have tried getting a woman. Most would reject or (what even worse) friendzone me even before they would find out about my size. Must be because of my low self-esteem, because I'm not ugly or dumb. I believe it is obvious, why I have a low self-esteem.

I'm glad for you, accepting yourself as you are, but I'm not ready (yet) to accept my problem. It still feels like a nightmare to me, not being able to get the women I like.

I know that women can have pleasure from other things than intercourse but it cannot be permanent. On a long term relationship women will feel unsatisfied if they won't have intercourse. So the only options women have in this situation is either leave their partner or find a endowed lover on the side. Neither of this options doesn't look to me as a happy relationship (family).

I know there are narrow women, but so far I was unable to find any. I hope one day I will find my match, until then paying for sex is my only option, which is very humiliating.

I've been thinking about my problem here. I guess I'm not ready to give up, at least not yet. I'll try and retake the enlargement routine and see where it will take me. Anyway, I got nothing to lose, do I?

People from this forum (http://www.pegym.com/forums/) seem to get results from some techniques, and it doesn't look like it's selling anything, so there's a slight chance it's not a scam and it will work.

If there's going to be some significant changes, I'll post my results (measurements, don't think anyone would enjoy seeing my dick), to encourage others to do it as well.

I've been thinking about my problem here. I guess I'm not ready to give up, at least not yet. I'll try and retake the enlargement routine and see where it will take me. Anyway, I got nothing to lose, do I?

People from this forum (http://www.pegym.com/forums/) seem to get results from some techniques, and it doesn't look like it's selling anything, so there's a slight chance it's not a scam and it will work.

If there's going to be some significant changes, I'll post my results (measurements, don't think anyone would enjoy seeing my dick), to encourage others to do it as well.

Meh I tried those “exercises” for over a year and didn’t gain anything, but at least it gives you hope…I guess thats all we have…Good luck man I hope it works for you.

• 1 month later...