Mental Support Community

Here's my story, life with a small penis.

And something else when you're actually with women do you tell them about it being small before you ever let them see it? If not then do so, cause if they have a problem with it then they'll stop talking to you or not even consider sleeping with you and this is probably the type of women you've been talking to. I could get a women to have sex with me if I wanted, but that doesn't mean she or I would enjoy it at all. You said yourself they all said "it's the smallest one they've seen" And I'm assuming you mean in person the smallest they've seen so clearly they've been with more than a few guys. Personally if I find out someones slept with more than two people, I either start trying to find out if she has a problem with guys that are small are not by telling her about myself. Yea it's embarrassing to tell people, but it's a hell of a lot better telling them and letting them walk away before they get in the bedroom and see it and start laughing. I have a lot of other depressive problems to go along with this, so this isn't the only thing in my life from keeping me from being in a relationship but if you seriously want to be in one with someone that cares about you and likes your penis, try finding someone that hasn't been with more than 1 or two guys, cause honestly I think your whole problem is the women that you find to show it to and not you at all.

I was strung out on drugs for several years and had prostitutes hanging out at my house, and during this time I had sex with and/or received oral from from most of them (multiple times), lol, and every last one of them confirmed that it was small, and many of them told me that it was the smallest that they had ever, um, serviced. This is pretty bad coming from girls whom have seen hundreds of penises and have in fact been with the weirdest and most defective that society has to offer. And by the way, I had actually befriended some of these chicks and they had no reason to lie to me. In fact, lol, when I got out of prison I went through the old neighborhood and ran into one of these girls walking down the street and she was a bit tipsy off of beer, and the first thing she said to me was "Come here you small dick fu*ker and give me hug!", HA ha HA ha HA, this actually happened dude, lol. But anways, back in the day, I'd just ask them (the prostitutes) straight up, "hey, is this the smallest pecker you've ever had ",and they'd tell me what they thought of it (lol, I didn't care at the time. And, for some reason, asking a prostitute this question isn't all that humiliating) But anyways, dude, I'm 33, so finding a chick thats only been with two or three guys is difficult, if not impossible. Heck, when I was 18 it was hard finding chicks like this! There is a small sliver of hope though---I've posted a craigslist ad in which I clearly state that I'm "hung like a 2 year old", and I pretty much list all of my many problems but I do it in a comical way, lol, and as a result of this I've actually got a few real responses and have made some on-line friendships that could possibly develop into something more. None of them are beauty queens, but its a sign of hope.

But anyways, as I've stated in other posts, I'm going to get the surgery if I live long enough. I've heard the horror stories but I've also heard some success stories, so I figure I've got nothing to lose. Only live once so I'm going to give it a shot.

Yea, prostitutes aren't the best people to ask about penis size. And I can surely believe they would say yours is the smallest, and the reason is because most people that think their penis is too small won't go to prostitutes. After getting so desperate sure maybe some will, but guys who are really small don't normally go to them cause they would be too ashamed of them seeing it. I know because I'm this way, people go to prostitutes to have sex not for a relationship. Most guys that have a small penis actually end up looking for relationships instead of just sex, whereas guys who are bigger, have more confidence and just really a lot of times don't care, if someone is big enough it'll boost their confidence so much they'll think "Who gives a shit I'll have sex with whoever I want if the chick I'm like doesn't like it I'll just screw her and find someone else" Any guy with a big penis can do that, guys that are small can't cause they don't have the confidence. Prostitutes are the worst people to ask when it comes to this honestly, this is probably one of the last places where guys who are REALLY small go. Two women I've dated saw smaller ones than mine, and mine is incredibly small and it's just the sort of people I go for. If you're just looking for someone that looks good then you'll probably never find a woman like that cause the girls that look good "in general" will most likely be with guys that are a lot more confident, they don't want someone depressed and most guys that are that confident have a bigger penis that's just the way it works. Find a girl that's been through a lot or one that's depressed, not someone that already has everything in her life sorted out. I might be young, depressed and a lot of times probably don't know what I'm talking about but almost all of my problems come from me having a lack of confidence and I know that, my lack of confidence comes from my past, along with the way of what I think of myself AND my penis size, not just one thing so I have almost no confidence whatsoever in myself but when I can do something and know I'm good at it, I let it show. That one part of me, that's one part that I show, that's what women are attracted to and nothing else really. Whatever you're good at, which there's definitely something everyone has something their good at, show it off more. Not brag, there's a difference. Just let people see that part of you more, and try talking to people you wouldn't talk to before. See for me, I actually have an attractiveness to depressive women or women that have had a lot of problems in their past, I just have a mindset that finds it attractive and that makes it easier for me to talk to those sort of women. For some people and possibly even you, being with a woman that wants to tell you about every little thing on her mind and complain to you about everything might get annoying, there's a lot of people that don't want to be with someone that's depressed but that's the personality I prefer. And because of this I meet women that haven't been with many men, or have been with other small men or have even been with some bigger men that just didn't respect them or want to put up with them. Again though it comes down to the women that you've let see it, honestly I would even suggest try an online dating site. It's not impossible or even hard to find women that haven't slept with a lot of guys you just have to be looking for them, and that's one thing that matters a lot to me and i know what signs to look for to know if someone has been with a lot of men. You can tell by peoples body language, the way they dress, how much they talk and the things they say. There's a lot that can let you know if a woman's been with a lot of guys or just a couple if possibly one or none before ever asking her a question. I could go a lot deeper in this, but almost all what the community call "normal" women have most likely been with 4-5 guys and most of them being bigger or about the same size as you because those women look for confident men, as most women do. Depressed women don't care if someone else is confident, they want someone that understands. Prostitutes might be depressed, but you can surely tell from the way any of them look that they have been with more than a few guys. And I don't just mean women that dress slutty, there is a LOT more to how someone dresses than just sluttyness or not. Maybe that's even what you like physically, but I pay a lot of attention to what people where and their body language and I can pick a shy/depressed woman out of a group of 20 that look almost the exact same. And also I don't know if someone being overweight bothers you, but I would say just try starting conversations with women that you normally wouldn't talk to at all. The worst that can happen if you try to start a discussion with a woman that seems like she doesn't want to talk is she would just look at you weird and walk away or probably just ignore you, not all that bad when you have a chance of getting to know someone that could possibly like you, and don't ask people if it's small when showing them. If anything TELL the person you're dating way before you ever do anything sexual that you have a small penis, if they stay with you knowing that you think that then they're probably not all that confident in themselves. I have no idea what kind of women you would actually want to be in a relationship with though, there's just a lot that you need to look at and consider when picking someone to date.

And yea, listing on craigslist isnt a bad idea just be careful with that cause you really have no idea what sort of people are on there. There's always a way to find someone that will talk to you regardless of having a small penis, which I still say yours isn't small at all even though you think it is.

Your partially correct, but I disagree with your belief that guys with small penises don't bang prostitutes---heck, some on this forum do it. Like I said, the weirdest, most defective guys that exist pick up prostitutes for action because its easier and less stress. Prostitutes aren't going to make fun of you because they want your business. You do the deed, give em' the cash, and then your out of there and don't care what they thought about it cause its what their paid to do and they see multiple penises everyday. Yeah, its much easier than doing a regular chick, believe me. Don't get me wrong, some of the girls that told me I was small had said that they had seen smaller, but most of them did say I was the smallest, lol.

That's not always true, guys with small penises normally just go to prostitutes when they get extremely desperate and lose all other hope. I know they still do I didn't say they never do, but they go to them less often then people that are normal or big. I know you feel that you're really small, but imagine if you took an inch and a half off of how yours is, how much worse would you feel then? Cause honestly most guys that consider themselves as small are 4 1/2 inches or smaller, I don't normally ever hear any women complaining about men 5 inches or over. I'm sure certain women do sure, but in most cases the women I talk to don't think 5 inches is small at all they just think it's normal. Also, it could depend a lot on where you're at actually. It's actually sort of proven that men are normally smaller or bigger in certain states/countries same with women being smaller down there. If you have seriously feel like you have no other choice, move to asia and find a nice girl there somewhere. It's a natural fact that asian girls are normally smaller, as most people know a lot of asian guys tend to be normal sized or smaller. Seriously this is an idea I had for myself and still might do someday, I started learning Japanese and I'll definitely visit Japan one day but if I like it enough I might even stay. I love Japanese culture, I love their holidays and everything they do so it would work for me. Just try to find some way to figure out something that makes you happy and where you have a chance of finding a girl that you'll really care about that will like you back.

And like you said, sure some of the smallest and most defective guys go to prostitutes, but out of all the people they have sex with every day 80-90% of them are going to be average or bigger. And a lot of guys that go to them just have ED or PE. Most guys if anything go to them because of those two problems and not because they have a small penis. There's lots of guys that have problems with their penis, just not the size of it.

Do any of you ever think about how love and connection can make sex beautiful, in and of itself? To me, it isn't about measurements or performance at all. It's about connection and sharing of self with another. There's so much more to it than body parts in my opinion. We share our bodies to express feelings. That's how it is to me anyway. Size is completely irrelevant to me. It's all about who it belongs to. Not all women are the same or have the same needs. Maybe something to keep in mind?

I wish all of you well.

I know exactly what you mean Irma, and love is what matters to me it's one reason I pretty much refuse to have sex until I get married. I just know size matters to a lot of women to an extent, then there's some it doesn't matter to. Plus with me it's not so much who will accept me the way I am, but who will actually enjoy it, regardless of my size so love is the thing that really matters to me I'm just trying to find the person I can share that with. And you're just one of the great people that don't let physical things get in the way of love :) And that's an amazing feature.

Do any of you ever think about how love and connection can make sex beautiful, in and of itself? To me, it isn't about measurements or performance at all. It's about connection and sharing of self with another. There's so much more to it than body parts in my opinion. We share our bodies to express feelings. That's how it is to me anyway. Size is completely irrelevant to me. It's all about who it belongs to. Not all women are the same or have the same needs. Maybe something to keep in mind?

I wish all of you well.

Irma, if just half of todays women looked at it as you do, then we small penis guys wouldn't be having these problems, lol.

5.5 inches is only slightly below average for a white guy.

Many women (a significant minority) will accept that- Im convinced by that. (provided girth is ok)

Having a 3.5 inch one is micropenis- such men ARE in a different boat than guys with 5.5.

Yes, many women will reject 5.5 inches, particularly those who have had larger previous partners, but many women wont reject them.

Whereas someone with 3.5 inches may go years (decades even) without meeting someone able overlook that degree of deformity.

Its % thing.

5.5 inches is only slightly below average for a white guy.

Many women (a significant minority) will accept that- Im convinced by that. (provided girth is ok)

Having a 3.5 inch one is micropenis- such men ARE in a different boat than guys with 5.5.

Yes, many women will reject 5.5 inches, particularly those who have had larger previous partners, but many women wont reject them.

Whereas someone with 3.5 inches may go years (decades even) without meeting someone able overlook that degree of deformity.

Yeah, your right, I agree that we're in a different boat, but my girth is only 4" and some change so it's still useless to most women, which makes my concern and mental anguish just as real as anyone else's. I won't have any ladies chasing after me or beating down my door anymore than the 3.5 guy---what woman today hasn't had larger? All the girls where I grew up were promiscous, even the "good girls". They were passing guys around like guys pass women around. I see your point, though.

Yeah, your right, I agree that we're in a different boat, but my girth is only 4" and some change so it's still useless to most women, which makes my concern and mental anguish just as real as anyone else's. I won't have any ladies chasing after me or beating down my door anymore than the 3.5 guy---what woman today hasn't had larger? All the girls where I grew up were promiscous, even the "good girls". They were passing guys around like guys pass women around. I see your point, though.

I get you, but if you did have sex with a girl there is much, much less chance she will dump you over size than if you were 3.5

also there will be some positions that may provide some pleasure whereas they wouldnt work with the 3.5 one

and quite simply being 'a bit under' just doesnt have the same negativity as being 'tiny' in a girls mind.

Cobra,

Well you may not find a women who 'wants' your penis but you may find a women who is willing to have relationship with you despite its size.

Cecil said she was with someone who was impotent. Whilst women like this are very rare, she exists and so it's technically possible.

I'm not saying there is a realistic chance of meeting someone, but I hope it's of some comfort knowing that theoretically such a person exists for you.

It helps me a bit to think that way.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello guys. I came upon this page because a friend of mine is experciencing some insecurities regarding his penis. I decided to register because i felt so sad to read that this has destroied some of your lives. Please think that women do not fall in love with a penis size. I'm not gonna lie, some do care about size, but it is because of stimulation, not phisical attraction. We are not atracted to penises but pects, abs, height, depending on the woman. So go to the gym and wear one of the million sexual toys there are, like those that are like extremely thick condoms. Your woman is gonna love you for you and your face and fitness, and yeah she will want you to penetrate her like there's no tomorrow but it doesn't matter if it's with your penis, a strap-on, a penis-glove or whatever and then she can please you, and there's that. Please guys take control of your lives don't let them be ruined any longer. A man is so much more than a penis i hate to see so many unhappy people over this... Sorry about my english, i'm from Uruguay.

Thanks for leaving a comment lily. Female perspective is very welcome here.

And I appreciate your sympathy, good to know some can look past the jeers and jokes etc of society.

However, as I'm sure will be pointed out by others, strap ons and sleeves are no solution for either party.

You may not appreciate it, not being a guy, but for a man to have to wear an extender would be deeply humiliating and degrading.

I cannot imagine sustaining an erection with one of those, and even if I could, how would I even feel anything?

And it cannot be much fun for the girl- not if we are being honest.

Imagine the other way around... 'Hey honey, if afraid your body turns me off, so do you mind if I have sex with this inflatable doll with the nice tight holes...' Or 'can you hold this false vagina whilst I make love to it....'

I know I'm being argumentative ... Just giving the bog standard male response I'm afraid.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

hi guys,

I thought it would be immensely cathartical if I joined the discussion. I stumbled upon this thread while browsing the web...

I'm posting from Europe. I'm 29 and my life has been devastated by a short and skinny penis. 5 inch erect and 4,4 inch girth.

It's so liberating to contact or get in touch with someone who can relate to my own problems... reading your posts was like looking into the mirror.

I cried dozens of times because of my problem. Personally I think it's a curse to lead a life with a small penis. I often pray to God for help (was raised in a very religious family), but I think nearing 30 there is nothing I could potentially do, unless a miracle happens. Basically, I'm stuck.

I realized that I was small when I hung up with a girl when I was 17, first she gave ma a BJ and then she chuckled for a while and stared at me sorrowfully until the rest of the evening... She was disenchanted and disappointed because since the very moment the party had started, the were sparks flying between the two of us...

We flirtet a lot, drunk 2-3 beers...we had a great time together so obviusly, she was counting on a good sex, and perhaps even sth. more... I disappointed her so badly. After we left the bedroom, we talked for a while... no phone numbers, nothing. we never spoke to each other again. Since then I never had sex with another woman. I'm too afraid to go for it , for the devastating fear of rejection. I like women. I do understand them. They just want big dics, because sex is an important part of their life. Just like it's an importnant part of men's life. Women are compassionate creatues, they will not laugh at you directly, or be unkind in any other way. They just feel sorry for you deep inside, they know you're hurting, they know you're not a material for a boyfriend or husband, they think you're a really nice guy because they had already decided to have sex with you but that's it... just don't count on anything else. They can even be your friend afterwards, but how humiliating will that be for you... And I don't blame them, do you ?? Can you?? We have no right to blame women for our own problems. It's the mother nature who did the trick on us.

During the course of time, I was able to get education, get a well paid job. I had enough self-determination to achieve AT LEAST this... despite my tremendous insecurity. When I was 21, already knowing that I'm small and probably doomed, I decided to enroll at a good University and had the guts to graduate, and then had some luck too, in finding a nice job. During all that time I thought that perhaps time will bring some solutions regarding my penis, maybe I can grow it somehow, maybe it's not even that small, maybe I'm exaggerating, or maybe the next year they will discover some magic pills for penile growth...

I'm quite handsome too. Girls like to flirt with me. I try to dress well. I keep fit and groom myself. Those who don't know me think that I'm a real player. I own a nice , expensive, sporty car. When I cruise it on Saturday nights I relish the stare of all those hot young chicks, whom I will never be able to have sex with. And if I should ever happen to, they will inevitably laugh at me. Dump me. Reject me. I will never be able to satisfy them properly. It tears me apart. It's devastating.

My car, my relative well-being is my fall-back, it's my last resort of happiness.

But hey, I'm in the VERY SAME PLACE as you guys. We're in the same place, peroid. I will probably never be able to get married, have children etc.

Any further comments will be appreciated. It's obvious that you can't talk about this issue with ANYBODY among your inner circle of friends or family, so it's great I found you guys. Small penis is a curse.

This is what you think, or who knows, perhaps it's even true---but, trust me, guys with 5 1/2 inch penises have a tougher time than you realize (unless, of course, their in Asia or something). Mines about 5 1/2, and sometimes a bit more on a good day, and I've been told that it's small numerous times. Me, I'd be satisfied with 6 1/2 and more girth.

hey,

OK perhpas you've been told numerous times that you're small but I believe your 5,5-inch-penis borderlines with what's ACCEPTABLE and what's NOT ACCEPTABLE.

With having a 5,5-incher you still do have a whole array of opportunities or possibilities, namely that for some women it still may be too small however for some it might not be at all...

But believe me my friend , everything BELOW 5,5 doesn't qualify for normal intercourse or physical relationship. At least you have a 50-50 % chance of being rejected, but for anyone below that point the chances of rejection plummet dramatically and oscillate around 5% or 10%...

And, finally , to put a little laugh to it, you can always move to Japan and be perfectly normal/average , since the Asian average is 5". There you'd have all the tools to find a nice Japanese girl and marry her and lead a normal happy life, which , eventually we all deserve right ??? In 20 years from now we won't even need our dicks, since we will be old.

Right now, being 29, and knowing that there aren't many options on the table left for me, to tell the truth, I am considering this as one of the very few options. Plus, I do believe the Asians have a different , better value system. The are not so brainwashed by MTV, Hollywood, porn, sex etc.

You say you are from Europe. I have been to Europe a few times and have spent time in a few countries where prostitution is legal. Have you ever considered going that route? I have gone down that road and have no regrets.

If you are attracted to Asian women, there are number of dating websites around where you can meet Asian women. You can also take a trip to an Asian country and try and meet some women or you can meet them online beforehand and see if you have any interest in meeting them in person. This is something I will do in the next 5 or 6 years. I am the same age as you and have a 4 inch girth so I am a little worse off. I also lost my job and won't be able to complete graduate school for another 5 or 6 years so i won't be making substantial money any time soon. Once I do have a better job I plan on dating some Asian women and seeing where that goes.

As you have a good job and good money, you should consider something like this when you get vacation. I know there are a number of European countries where you get at least a month off of work a year.

Sorry guys, but I have to say the whole Asia angle is incredibly naive. You guys ever heard of culture shock? Good luck with trying to live in japan, all my dorky white manga friends who went there to live also learnt this lesson.

Not saying you shouldn't go there to fool around, if your country has such strict prostitution regulations that you feel that you have to leave it to get some, more power to you, just warning you guys about the idea of actually settling there to work there and have a family.

Plus, I do believe the Asians have a different , better value system. The are not so brainwashed by MTV, Hollywood, porn, sex etc.

Sorry, but this flat out wrong. We could argue about spirtual views, but modern asian countries are just as oversexualized as western countries.

Edit: and of course, it's not like you can just say "Asians have a different, better value system" because there are dozens of different types of asians, saying all of them have better systems is a extremely wrong overgeneralization.

It's like you guys think Asians come from a different planet or something...

So, in 20 years from now, you won't have to worry about this at all since you'll be.......golly 49 years old. You won't even need your 'stuff'.

So let me get this straight.....I'm 4.5" long, 4" in girth and I'm 56 years old. My sexual life ended years ago and I didn't even notice.

Hmmmmm.

John

So, in 20 years from now, you won't have to worry about this at all

John

OK perhpas I put the age brackets wrong, let's say 30 or 40 years from now (since I'm 29 right now)... the bottom line is we will all perish sooner or later, and we all deserve happiness don't we? It's so utterly devastating , sorrowful, and pathetic at the very same time that 1 inch makes or breaks your entire lifetime...

It's like you guys think Asians come from a different planet or something...

maybe you're right, my friend, but still, my central point was that the Asian average penile length is around (more or less) 5 inches. The bottom line is, the average is somewhat lower than for Caucasian race. And, again, I will repeat my previous point... Isn't it utterly devastating , sorrowful, and pathetic at the very same time that 1 inch makes or breaks your entire lifetime ?? Why must it be like that ?