Mental Support Community

Jessica A Bruno

My name is Jessica A Bruno. Still live with my parents and have an fraternal twin sister as well. Live in Metro New York on New Jersey side of it USA. Born with a Neurologically based speech impairment/apraxia-dysarthria. Suffering from depression/anxiety for awhile now. Whom needs more of a life then what she has had so far. As opposed to what it has been for the most part of her life and etc. Yet to reach this stage of life and etc. I'm of a student of life, clerical volunteer and currently looking for her next opportunity.

Welcome to the community, Jessica. :)

I'm sorry you've been struggling with depression and anxiety. :( Do you receive support at home or see a professional? It's good that you reached out here today. Can you think of one first step you might take that would move you toward healing?

Take care.

Thanx for the welcome to the MSC (Mental Support Community).

Pleas don't feel sorry for me because of my struggle with depression and anxiety. Yeah receive support at home now, but I also have seen professionals over the years. But for the five yrs or so haven't needed to. Knock on wood that I'm out of the woods for good.