Mental Support Community

so worried with my girl

gmallen

hello i am so new to his comunit..im a singlemum with 3kids...i am an overseas wrking mother and i left for the meantime my kids to my mom..my concern now is my 11yr old girl..she was diagnosed to have this mental depression recently..i was so worried to death coz i feel so helpless..i have no choice yet to comehome for i still need the money for my ticket coming backhome..all the signs,symptoms of a depress person can be seen to my 11yr old girl. my fear now is after thiss long 2years being awaay with them,,how am i goin to start being a mother,and a friend to my kids,especially to my 11 yr old girl? please help..im planning to go home next year of January.thank u.

Welcome to the community, gmallen. I'm sorry you are going through this painful situation. :(

Are you able to contact your daughter and find out how she is feeling? Phone calls, if possible, or writing letters may help her to feel supported until you can be there with her. This might also help you to feel more comfortable going back to your role as mother to your children. Confiding your concerns to your mom and asking for her support could also be helpful.

Take care.

thank you ms.irma jean for ur immediate responsed to my recent prblem regarding with my 11 year old girl..it si so very hard for my mother to convince her to take her shower,,,clean her room,open some windows to have some fresh coming inn to her room..its very weird now that everything that she is acting now are the effects or the symptoms having this mental depression..my mom is already 72 yrs of age..it is so hard for her now to tkecre of my 3children...im in a rush now to save some money and be backhome by next year..i think i would also need some phschological and emotional help from a doctor..it is so hard for singlemum like me to be away from them,just to earn and save for their future.