Mental Support Community

Anyone ever attempted....

thouroghlyunhappy

Has anyone here ever attempted suicide over this problem? While I'm not suggesting or recommending suicide as a solution, and I'm not threatening to kill myself, either, I must admit that I feel as if I'm nearing the end of my rope---no pun intended, lol. My life is just really, really pathetic with no signs of getting any better. I've looked at it from all angles and have finally accepted that no amount of positive thinking will change the reality of my life. I can work-out, meditate, eat right, and get a job, but these things aren't a fix for what ails me. And I've thought about getting more therapy, but I know that a therapist can only help you change the way ya look at it (or recommend psyche meds), but at the end of the day nothing changes--I'm still the social out-cast whom can't interact with the opposite sex like other normal men. I actually went as far as buying a length of rope and printed off noose making instructions last thursday, but then I was like, "well, nahh, I better wait for another year or so, wait and see if the surgery helps".

I don't want to grow older and become that weird and crazy loner dude that lives on the block whom has no friends, children, family, or women...or, worse, a weird homeless guy. I see this as being a very real possibility in my future after my family dies, and its scary. I'm 33 and if I don't impregnate someone and start a family within the next few years, it's probaly not going to happen. And while I'm still hoping to get the surgery, lol, results aren't guaranteed...so I'm still feeling kind of hopeless....

By the way, sorry for bugging you guys with this crap, but it's nice to have someone to discuss this stuff with sometimes.

But anyways, my main questions are these : Have you guys totally given up hope and are waiting for death? And, for those of you whom do have hope---what is the source of your hope?

Thanks

Wine is fine but whiskey's quicker

Suicide is slow with liquor

Take a bottle, drown your sorrows

Then it floods away tomorrows

Away tomorrows

Don't listen to the above advice^ but the words Suicide and Solution got me off track......ANYWAY

I just feel that for me personally it would be ridiuclous for me to end my life because of THIS problem. Life has much more to offer than sex dude. There surely have to be other things that you enjoy in this world. Not everyone is cut out to have a family. I've already accepted that possibilty for my future and I feel that my chance of procreation is slim to none.

As for friends, I have a few and I don't want to base my life on their presence. Several of my friends moved across the country so my quantity of friends is dwindling, yet I am not suicidal. My past isn't as troublign as yours with all the drugs, but I am physically in the same boat as you (shorter in length by 1/2 inch) yet I am more hopeful. You also have yet to mention your girth measurements. Just because some whores told you that you had a pencil dick, does not necessarily imply that it is true. You may be basing your insecurities on truly false statements.

I've given up hope long ago, but I just cant commit suicide. I'm to afraid plus just the idea of my mom finding me with my brains blown out or hanging is very troubling to me, I would rather suffer horribly then cause her that pain. Now if I had completely no body in this life and was constantly all alone and in pain then maybe...But in the end we all have a death sentence anyways, just see what happens cause you never know...few years this way or that don't really mean much...

I don't want to grow older and become that weird and crazy loner dude that lives on the block whom has no friends, children, family, or women

You don't have to be older to be that guy. I'm already that guy in my neighborhood and I'm 35. Everybody in the whole freaking neighborhood is married with children and the older couples all have grandkids. Everyone has friends over all the time and they're always having cookouts and stuff. It makes me feel so much worse about myself. Nothing like being the neighborhood loser. Yay.

Thoroughlyunhappy...I've actually contemplated suicide many times because of my problem, and I've been thinking about it pretty hard recently. I'm 24 live completely alone and have no friends, I'm already one of those neighborhood losers at 24 so I know what I have going for me for the rest of my life. Some people can say it's ridiculous to think of committing suicide over something like this, but when it's to the extent of mine is...there's just not much hope of ever finding someone that would actually want to be with me.

Wine is fine but whiskey's quicker

Suicide is slow with liquor

Take a bottle, drown your sorrows

Then it floods away tomorrows

Away tomorrows

Don't listen to the above advice^ but the words Suicide and Solution got me off track......ANYWAY

I just feel that for me personally it would be ridiuclous for me to end my life because of THIS problem. Life has much more to offer than sex dude. There surely have to be other things that you enjoy in this world. Not everyone is cut out to have a family. I've already accepted that possibilty for my future and I feel that my chance of procreation is slim to none.

As for friends, I have a few and I don't want to base my life on their presence. Several of my friends moved across the country so my quantity of friends is dwindling, yet I am not suicidal. My past isn't as troublign as yours with all the drugs, but I am physically in the same boat as you (shorter in length by 1/2 inch) yet I am more hopeful. You also have yet to mention your girth measurements. Just because some whores told you that you had a pencil dick, does not necessarily imply that it is true. You may be basing your insecurities on truly false statements.

I'm glad that you've learned to be okay with this. Me, I just can't get over it or imagine growing old like this. Sure, I enjoy plenty of things, but none of them can take the place of dating, love, satisfying sexual relationships, having children, wives, self-esteem and confidence, etc etc. As for the whores whom told me I had a pencil dick--Lol, these are women whom have seen the penises of hundreds of men (up close and personal). Sure, their whores, but their capable of comparing mine with the many others that they've seen. I had made friends with some of these chicks and they had no reason to lie. My favorite prostitute, a former psychology major turned crack-whore named Michelle, even tried to take pity on me and tell me that it's okay--and then after my asking more questions and telling her that she wouldn't hurt my feelings, she admitted "yeah, it's definitely amongst the smallest I've ever seen". And the chick that I impregnated years ago also told me that it was lacking girth, "You'd be fine if it was thicker". The sex with her was horrible--and this girl was pretty young. But yeah, your right, I need to measure it myself....I've been putting it off for too long.

Now that I think about it, this problem was much easier to deal with when I was strung out on drugs--everyday was an adventure, got plenty of action from the prostitutes that frequented my house (and many of them looked pretty good, too. I tended to surround myself with the younger ones whom weren't totally burned-out yet). Yeah, having to deal with this thing while sober is very difficult.

You don't have to be older to be that guy. I'm already that guy in my neighborhood and I'm 35. Everybody in the whole freaking neighborhood is married with children and the older couples all have grandkids. Everyone has friends over all the time and they're always having cookouts and stuff. It makes me feel so much worse about myself. Nothing like being the neighborhood loser. Yay.

Yeah, I feel your pain man. I'm pretty much the same way now too...

Thoroughlyunhappy...I've actually contemplated suicide many times because of my problem, and I've been thinking about it pretty hard recently. I'm 24 live completely alone and have no friends, I'm already one of those neighborhood losers at 24 so I know what I have going for me for the rest of my life. Some people can say it's ridiculous to think of committing suicide over something like this, but when it's to the extent of mine is...there's just not much hope of ever finding someone that would actually want to be with me.

This is exactly why I'm hoping to raise cash for the surgery. In spite of the horror stories I've heard about it, I see it as my only hope What do I have to lose? If it fails, it fails...but, if it works, well.......