Mental Support Community

I don't know where to start

ShortbusNinja

Well hello everyone I am new here. I think it's time I talk about issues that drive me to where I am currently. I just don't know how to start. The hardest step. I guess I should begin with this feeling of worthlessness and the fact I am not good enough to do what I want. I can't cry which makes it even more difficult. it's been years since a tear has touched my cheek. I really feel like my body forgot how to. I have anger but it's unfocused. I feel out of place in my own skin some days.... I am doing this because there is also someone I care for dearly which complicates my life even more...

Well hello everyone I am new here. I think it's time I talk about issues that drive me to where I am currently. I just don't know how to start. The hardest step. I guess I should begin with this feeling of worthlessness and the fact I am not good enough to do what I want. I can't cry which makes it even more difficult. it's been years since a tear has touched my cheek. I really feel like my body forgot how to. I have anger but it's unfocused. I feel out of place in my own skin some days.... I am doing this because there is also someone I care for dearly which complicates my life even more...

Wow I just replied to your note about your warehouse and had the wrong impression; sorry.

I would recommend joining a CBT group or reading the CBT book by Sam obitz and start doing the TEA form exercise. I strongly suspect it's the anxiety producing way you process things that is causing a lot of your problems and I think CBT would help you a lot if you are willing to work on yourself. Good luck!

I am wondering has there been there any trauma in your past, Shortbus? You mention that there is someone who you care for in your life. That is wonderful. Are you able to connect with and appreciate the caring aspects of yourself? It's always up to you whether to answer questions or not.

I hope you have a peaceful day.

Take care.